Julius Caesar (1 Viewer)

Andrei01

HSC
What other scenes do you guys think are important apart from brutus and Antony's funeral speech. I have a feeling alot of people will do this and was hoping to do another.

JustAnotherDamo

HSC
Hi!

First and foremost, you'd be most accurate to declare that the differing encomiums of Brutus and Antony would be the greatest depiction of conflicting perspectives. The use of rhetoric and other techniques accentuates this concept greatly and if I may, as a complete stranger, I suggest highly you use the entirety of Act 3 Scene 2 despite its inevitable usage by (perhaps without hyperbole) everyone who does this module.

Other scenes that I believe, demonstrate conflicting perspectives are:
  • Act 1 Scene 1 (The differing perspectives of Julius Caesar between the Plebians and the tribunes)
  • Act 1 Scene 2 (A contrasting perspective of Caesar is provided - Caesar is believed to be a wonderful figure of sapience who is infallible by the public which contrasts with Cassius who accentuates Caesar's flaws and weaknesses)
  • Act 3 Scene 1 (As the prior poster stated)
  • Act 4 Scene 3 (In a much more literal sense, Brutus and Cassius share conflicting perspectives over the correct course of action)
There are of course, many other depictions of conflicting perpectives. Despite this, I hope that this minor opinion helped!~ Thank you.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
hate this motherfucker

but you should read the chaser parody which is shitting hilarious and it can be used as a related text too

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What are the conflicting perspectives within Caesar's death scene? I couldn't find/think of any in that particular Scene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)