Conflicting Perspective: Visual Representation (1 Viewer)

cutey_azn

HSC
I need to do an assessment task for conflicting perspective, and the assessment task requires me to present a visual representation. But I don't know how to do it, can anyone help?

The task says:
"How has your understanding of the relationship between representation and meaning been developed through your study of 'Conflicting Perspectives'?"
Write a speech for presentation answering this question. As part of your response you will be required to present a visual representation of your understanding of 'Conflicting Perspectives'. You may choose to incorporate both images and textual references in your representation.

Other the visual rep, I also need to write a 300 word reflection statement, but I have no idea what this is, so if anyone can help me, I will very appreciate it

cutey_azn

HSC
I have already ask my teacher, however I still don't get what am I suppose to do for this assessment task, which why I am starting to panic because I don't fully understand this assessment task.
So, I would really appreciate your help

cutey_azn

HSC
Me and my classmate has asked my teacher to explain the assessment task many times since the day I got the notification, however, he only repeated the assessment task and didn't explain it any further. This is the reason why I am posting here, asking for help, because my teacher cannot explain it properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)