Need help analysing my related text!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

stephspranger

HSC
If someone could pretty please help me analyse my related text THE RED TREE BY SHAUN TAN with the themes of time and chance! I will actually owe my life to you, I'm really stuck. My Prescribed text is Run Lola Run. Thank you in advance :)
Btw y essay question is;

'Evaluate the ways people and their experiences are brought to life through the distinctly visual'

Wingiam

HSC
try techniques related to imagery such as vectors, contrasting images, symbols, material/medium used(watercolor, drawing, painting, ink), colors, dialogue used. Try all those but it's also super important that you find out when Shaun tan wrote the book and what context he's talking about or extending his opinion upon. Is he trying to educate us, challenge our perceptions of something or someone, trying to create a distinctively visual image, you must find the purpose of him writing this picture book.
You should prob's go through to your teacher and ask if they can help with the purpose and/or context because those are very important. Get to know Shaun Tan an author and find out this kinda stuff.
My post also has other related texts if this one doesn't work out for ya! Check it out.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...nctively-visual-related-texts-hsc-2016-a.html
I guess if this didn't help I could go through real quick and analyse at a deeper level.......:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)