Related Texts? (1 Viewer)

Sar_28

HSC
Help

i dont have any related text for truman either but if anyone has some it would be a great help coz my modules trial is tomorrow and i need RELATED TEXT! ta

kenjai

ME 3 !!!!
i need another related for truman bkoz i'm not comfy with doing another film. related texts my teacher gave were the films "ED tv" and "Wag The Dog". cheers... if any1 has any related fot his module that arent films.... plz tell me! thnx

Wingiam

HSC
I have a movie and a book but I most definitely recommend the book above the movie due to the many different techniques.
Book-The Catcher in the Ryeby J.D. Salinger, excellent book and easy to understand if you don't mind reading through the whole text, great read also
Movie-Igby Goes Downby Burr Steers, the movie was very insightful and the techniques are picked up easier if you watch the movie twice and have a good techniques database
Soz if the answer was late :p

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I have a movie and a book but I most definitely recommend the book above the movie due to the many different techniques.
Book-The Catcher in the Ryeby J.D. Salinger, excellent book and easy to understand if you don't mind reading through the whole text, great read also
Movie-Igby Goes Downby Burr Steers, the movie was very insightful and the techniques are picked up easier if you watch the movie twice and have a good techniques database
Soz if the answer was late :p
Not that late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)