2017 Icas Math G (1 Viewer)

Asianboy02

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys, for the past few years I have been getting credits in the ICAS 2017 Math. My friends get distinction all the time and also high distinction. Do they practise?? How can I improve to get a distinction or even a high distinction? My parents always tell me to be like them, which is sad. Any help? Thanks

Last edited:

HoldingOn

HSC
Hey Guys, for the past few years I have been getting credits in the ICAS 2017 Math. My friends get distinction all the time and also high distinction. Do they practise?? How can I improve to get a distinction or even a high distinction? If you have any past papers please send me a link or upload a photo. Thanks
Why do you care?

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys, for the past few years I have been getting credits in the ICAS 2017 Math. My friends get distinction all the time and also high distinction. Do they practise?? How can I improve to get a distinction or even a high distinction? My parents always tell me to be like them, which is sad. Any help? Thanks
Having the brains is more important than just having lots of practice, although this certainly helps. If you are not smart, toiling away 25 hours a day wouldn't help.

Asianboy02

HSC
N/A
Well it's only this competition I get credits in , in past years I got distinctions and high distinctions in AMC. I go to ruse, so I wouldn't call myself dumb.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Well it's only this competition I get credits in , in past years I got distinctions and high distinctions in AMC. I go to ruse, so I wouldn't call myself dumb.
Isn't AMC harder than ICAS?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)