Double spacing and font (1 Viewer)

Engel

HSC
I can't find anything that specifies whether the major work (short story) has to be double spaced or in a particular font. Anyone know anything about it?

Garygaz

HSC
Size 12 font, either Times New Roman or Arial. Each page should be numbered. Double spacing to be used.

Check HSC Ext2 course requirements.

frezbo

HSC
Argh, double spacing is an issue for me, because of all the stupid formatting that I've included. Personally I like it better with single spacing: it looks better, it won't be 45 pages long, and I won't have to spend another week of my life trying to reformat every page.

Does anyone know if is HAS to be double spaced?? My teachers are a little unsure, but surely it's just to make it easier for the markers to read? And why don't they get glasses if they can't read it?

morning storm

HSC
thats a tricky one. they're pretty vague and inspecific with most of their requirements, so i dont think it would be a biggie. call board of studies though and ask. sounds like a pretty quick and easy way to find out.

bling05

HSC
P132 of the English Syllabus - "The story or stories must be typed onto A4 paper and should use double spacing.

Font should be size 12, Arial or Times New Roman.

Each page should be numbered."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)