What r u all up 2? (1 Viewer)

porquoispas

HSC
Hey guys,

So the deadline is looming.. Most of us will get more work done this week than what we have done this whole year. Thursday night is going to be loong...
So what are u all up to?

Express ur angst, ur sorrow, ur complaints about ur mws.. Remember ur not alone in this..

Dota55

HSC
I'm fucked. You're fucked.

We're all fucked.

Haven't even started the reflection statement, just finished the report. And my major work's a joke.

:|

melonkitten

HSC
guess waht? its 2.53 am

i have English paper 1 and Chemistry tomorrow

i am starting study for chemistry right now

is this awesome (y/n)

memaa

It's unpossible!
HSC
I've finished the major but haven't done the RS. Its all so bad, my teacher gives me blank looks and nods. He knows nothing can be done.
I know its bad. Ah well...

3 more days..

HSC
Major Work:
Finished
- need to fix tense/punctuation etc
- need to do some formatting
- a couple more read-overs

Reflection:
Draft
- need to do a lot, but got a draft up

Everyone talk about how much work you need to do, because people find relief in knowing they're not alone in the jaws of failure :p

GoodLuck y'al

Hysterik

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Major Work:
Finished
- need to fix tense/punctuation etc
- need to do some formatting
- a couple more read-overs

Reflection:
Draft
- need to do a lot, but got a draft up

Everyone talk about how much work you need to do, because people find relief in knowing they're not alone in the jaws of failure :p

GoodLuck y'al
Lol, you do readovers? I'm too ashamed even to read my story. Haha. My teacher does that for me, and I close my eyes and delete errors. Dear god.

HSC
Hysterik said:
Lol, you do readovers? I'm too ashamed even to read my story. Haha. My teacher does that for me, and I close my eyes and delete errors. Dear god.
Haha yes i do, only the second half of the story though, the first half is just bleh..

I just took my Major Work into the toilet with me, reading and editing.

Did i just say that?
Oh dear me....

frezbo

HSC
Oh snap, I'm all done! Unless of course, I find some terrible error in the next few days...

Hysterik

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Haha yes i do, only the second half of the story though, the first half is just bleh..

I just took my Major Work into the toilet with me, reading and editing.

Did i just say that?
Oh dear me....
My work's the opposite, beautiful first half with plodding second half. It's just dialogue! I'm hoping they read the first half, decide it's just so brilliant and give it a 50... ignoring the second half. :)

HSC
Hysterik said:
My work's the opposite, beautiful first half with plodding second half. It's just dialogue! I'm hoping they read the first half, decide it's just so brilliant and give it a 50... ignoring the second half. :)
Hahaha, that's not good news for me :(
They're going to read the first half and decide just how horrible it is and give it a 2...ignoring the second half...

Arsenic

Rogue Assassin
HSC
CaptainNemo said:
i'm the opposite - love my story but reflection is horrendous. my problem being in the fact that a lot of my own experiences inspired the work so research was more supplementing what i already knew
I suggest you lie.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Going to do my reflection statement tomorrow... it'll be swell.

Zippora

HSC
these posts have made me feel sooo much better. im finished my story. there might be errors but too bad
doing my reflection draft tonight
bibliography and journal tomorrow.

Createur

HSC
Finished my story, just have to format it. Journal is gonna take me a while 'cos I haven't written in it for about a term :uhoh: . And the reflection statement I haven't even drafted yet, plus I have my English Modules Exam tomorrow. Hope that makes some of you feel better. Best of luck to all of us.

chopsticks0209

HSC
hi guys ..

i handed mine in five minutes to 9 and i can tell you, i felt so SICK.

i'm probably coming last in the whole state because my marks are so incredibly dreadful you won't even believe it. the other people in my school are either complete work nazis or are incredibly tight with the teachers [one of them even helping the teacher to ... ahem, receive a certain movie through 'questionable' means] and i'm neither of the two. so it SUCKS completely when one of the teachers congratulates me on finishing EX2.

my ASS they congratulate me.

i've bombed out of everything in EX2 and i couldn't drop it because i'm doing 10 units. and i checked on SAM and the most they'll give me is < 50 UAI. might as well go and throw myself in the lake or something.

HanT

HSC
memaa said:
I've finished the major but haven't done the RS. Its all so bad, my teacher gives me blank looks and nods. He knows nothing can be done.
I know its bad. Ah well...

3 more days..
ha! mine was totally the same!! she knew i was a lost cause so she'd just try and help when she could.
it'll be interesting to see the marks we get...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)