You've F*CKED up EX2 and you KNOW it. (1 Viewer)

chopsticks0209

HSC
Yup, this is where you all can grieve, cry, bitch and moan your ass off because you know you've made up crap the night before and handed it in with liquid paper all over your MW.

you hate those assholes who've finished their MWs a month before it was due and are tight with the teachers.

you hate that little bitch who even though they start the night before ends up with 19/20 for their report.

and most of all, you hate yourself for not taking advice of all the people on BOS and your teachers for not actually sitting down, working out what you want to do and actually WORKING on that mfucker.

feel free to bitch and RIP EX2 because deep down inside you wish that EX2 would just kill itself.

HanT

HSC
I am worried that my MW won't be good enough, especially compared to the other person in my class, cause hers was awesome and the teacher loved it. Sadly, not mine though. :(
So I guess I know where you're coming from.
But try not to stress, I'm sure its a lot better than you think. Maybe you were just sick of it, but the examiners will love it!

Hysterik

HSC
I feel a bit like this. I had 10 months to write the damn thing and did it all in the last 3 weeks. I'm such a tool.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Ha.

Try... having done all your (really bad) work, handed it in niiiice and early at 8AM to reduce stress...then getting home and finding out you actually gave the BOS a blank disc.

My god it was one hell of a run back to school.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
my major work is shit. can't do nothin bout it now ):

wendus

krawr.
HSC
hahahaha yeah!
cept i did a critical. god what was wrong with me.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
yeah ext 2 was painful for me
although, this weekend made me feel better about it haha

im just happy its over. finally. i dont care about it anymore yay

conics2008

HSC
this is why they put standard english..

God bless standard english

sam.mg

HSC
chopsticks0209 said:
Yup, this is where you all can grieve, cry, bitch and moan your ass off because you know you've made up crap the night before and handed it in with liquid paper all over your MW.

you hate those assholes who've finished their MWs a month before it was due and are tight with the teachers.

you hate that little bitch who even though they start the night before ends up with 19/20 for their report.

and most of all, you hate yourself for not taking advice of all the people on BOS and your teachers for not actually sitting down, working out what you want to do and actually WORKING on that mfucker.

feel free to bitch and RIP EX2 because deep down inside you wish that EX2 would just kill itself.
Amen to that.

Fucking hell.

chopsticks0209

HSC
and don't you hate it when halfway you realise that your topic has absolutely no link to the Adv or EX1 Syllabus? i did that with mine because i was doing something on humour or whatever and it's like .. ok, that's got NOTHING to do with the other englishes.

so i just put 'genre'. because in my world of Crazytown, having 'humour' as a genre is A-OK.

worst thing i reckon is when everyone else you know did amazingly well and you're the retard sitting the corner with the Dunce hat going

'why the FUCK did i take this subject ... '

and when you only have 10 units, and you calculate on SAM that you're going to get <50 UAI it's like the world stops turning.

HSC
I found three typos in my work already :( and found some stuff that i should have put in my journal...
bleh

chopsticks0209 said:
and when you only have 10 units, and you calculate on SAM that you're going to get <50 UAI it's like the world stops turning.
Hey if you're putting your assessment or raw marks into SAM, then you're using it wrong. Don't worry :) , SAM calculates your UAI on your final HSC mark, not the unmoderated school assessment mark you're getting now.

Hysterik

HSC
kevinx2 said:
I found three typos in my work already :( and found some stuff that i should have put in my journal...
bleh
Argh that sucks. I'm never going to read mine again (well maybe after the marks come out). I hate not being able to fix all the stupid mistakes I know I made.

not.addie

HSC
morning storm said:
dont worry, claim its all post modern and you should get 50
i know i might sound like the biggest dick, but ive been reading posts like these and have wondered...what is a pot-modernist piece of creative writing. :p

because when i hear of post-modernism all i think of is the history extension course and the absolute truth.

chopsticks0209

HSC
not.addie said:
i know i might sound like the biggest dick, but ive been reading posts like these and have wondered...what is a pot-modernist piece of creative writing. :p

because when i hear of post-modernism all i think of is the history extension course and the absolute truth.
man .. i've gone through like 12 years of school, and i've always forgotten what that was. what i think it is is basically: you think of some of the most random crap while you've been tripping on acid, you write about it with toothpicks in your mouth while lying on the beach drunk out of your ass, take a picture or write an essay about what you've just written or whatever, submit it and say that it's 'post - modernism'.

is post-modernism like art? the kind of thing where the top bit of a coathanger is pierced through an apple and people say it's art? never really understood that, but the fault's my own. i've never taken the time to think about it unfortunately.

anyway, so postmodernism = probably something like where 'new ideas' are explored in a weird weird weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)