ROLLL CALL! Class of 2013 EE2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mty10

HSC
Who has joined us on this possibly-bad idea?
Ideas for Major Work yet?

I'm thinking Short Film, possibly Comedy, possibly Sci-Fi.

suprwoman101

HSC
I've joined and now having realised the scale am into the self doubting stage.

Critical response - analytical essay.

sophia-maria

HSC
Count me in! I've decided to write a short story centering on the moral decay of society and the apathetic attitudes of the masses.

I'm the only student in the class - for E1 also. How many people are in everybody else's classes?

mty10

HSC
Count me in! I've decided to write a short story centering on the moral decay of society and the apathetic attitudes of the masses.

I'm the only student in the class - for E1 also. How many people are in everybody else's classes?
We have 6 in E1 and 5 in E2...but the last year finished with 1 in E1 and the average is 1 or 2 in E2.

Llamanator

HSC
Aloha, fellow brethren!
I've chosen to do a short story focusing on historic recurrence, how there is no real utopia, and (similar to suprwoman101) how society as a whole fails to respond with ardor. I'm going to have to condense my ideas into one. My Viva Voce is on Wednesday D:
I'm one of two E2 students.

Cherry7

HSC
Hello! It's a short story for me, or possibly a series of short stories and I'm still deciding on my main idea :/
My Viva Voce (as i just found out) is early next term and there are two people in my class (incl. me), the other student is doing poetry :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello newcomers!

Small EE2 classes are common, I personally had 6 in my EE1 class come HSC exam time this year, and 5 in my EE2 class.

Eg155

HSC
I'm doing a speech for the major... of a very large minority. Guess that has it's negatives and positives.

There are 5 people in ee2, and about 13 in ext 1.
Some people are just doing ee2 in my grade because they need the extra units irrc.

Should be fun.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing a speech for the major... of a very large minority. Guess that has it's negatives and positives.

Some people are just doing ee2 in my grade because they need the extra units irrc.

Should be fun.
same at my school for the extra units.

And that is hectic you are doing a speech, I considered doing that because I am an avid public speaker. It's good to do a medium to stand out! Some of the older showcases had good speeches!

How many in the state do speeches again?

ChrisMueller

HSC
Uni Grad
Ehehehe

Yeah, a lot of work is on the horizon.

Thinking either short story or poetry. :S

Edit: just thought it would be interesting: we have a large English Ext. 1 cohort; 30-ish students. Ex. 2 is a cohort of 8.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ehehehe

Yeah, a lot of work is on the horizon.

Thinking either short story or poetry. :S

Edit: just thought it would be interesting: we have a large English Ext. 1 cohort; 30-ish students. Ex. 2 is a cohort of 8.
Welcome :) And that is a big EE1 cohort compared to EE2 size!

framed

HSC
I'm one of about 9 in Extension 1 and one of 6 in Extension 2.

I'm doing a suite of short stories at this early stage, inevitably though I'll change my mind about 50,000,000 times but whatever :p

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm one of about 9 in Extension 1 and one of 6 in Extension 2.

I'm doing a suite of short stories at this early stage, inevitably though I'll change my mind about 50,000,000 times but whatever :p
Change is not necessarily a bad thing...it can be quite evolutionary for a MW ;)

deswa1

HSC

Should be fun.
How do speeches work? Do you actually deliver them in person, or video yourself speaking or just give a transcript? Transcript would be pretty silly IMO so I'm assuming one of the first two?

suprwoman101

HSC
One of 7 for EE1, one of 3 for EE2. Small cohort.

And noone in my EE2 is doing a short story. Poetry, film and analytical.

Still in the self doubt stage, although that is slowly lifting. Who else is planning to do stacks and stacks of EE2 this holidays?

Hila

HSC
Who has joined us on this possibly-bad idea?
Present! The amount of times I have thought this to be a bad idea...

WOW 90 people doing ex 1?
And I thought my class was big...

I'm jelly of your small classes, I don't mind having a big Ex1 class but was hoping my Ex2 class would be smaller because I talked to past Ex2 kids and it sounded like a small class is easier to work within.
In previous years my school's largest ex2 class was like four people, we are fourteen this year :) But my teacher says there's always a 50% dropout rate by term one/two next year.

I'm doing a short story, like everyone else in my class. At my self doubt stage I changed to critical but now I'm back to short story because I do history ex and society...I cbf to do another major work essay and I love to write stories.

One of 7 for EE1, one of 3 for EE2. Small cohort.

And noone in my EE2 is doing a short story. Poetry, film and analytical.

Still in the self doubt stage, although that is slowly lifting. Who else is planning to do stacks and stacks of EE2 this holidays?
YUP! I'm planning to finish my first draft and spend the year editing!! Dw about the 'self-doubt' stage, been there, done that. It does go away after awhile :)

hope14

HSC
Hey :D
I'm doing a critical response on changing expressions and perceptions of conformity in YA fiction.

Down to 9 in EE1 and 7 in EE2.

Self-doubt has already crippled me Term 1 and is certainly continuing. I had hoped to do a lot of EE2 this holidays but I have so, so much homework and other assignments for every class that I don't know how much I will realistically get done. Trying to keep myself away from EE2 as I have to do the rest, but it is so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)