English Extension 2u Major Work Logbook/Journal? (1 Viewer)

Sage

HSC
Hi guys, a really noobish question, but can the journal for the major work in ext 2u english be typed? Or does it have to be written down by hand? I would ask my teacher, but I'm in my school holidays lol.

bui123

HSC
Hi guys, a really noobish question, but can the journal for the major work in ext 2u english be typed? Or does it have to be written down by hand? I would ask my teacher, but I'm in my school holidays lol.
I see nothing wrong with typing up your evidence to put in your journal (even though I wrote mine). Besides, I doubt they care much especially because it's only a source of evidence that what you've written is your own work.

Sage

HSC
I see nothing wrong with typing up your evidence to put in your journal (even though I wrote mine). Besides, I doubt they care much especially because it's only a source of evidence that what you've written is your own work.
Yeah, that's what im worried about. It's a source of evidence, and I don't know if it has to be written by hand so they know for sure that I didn't copy anything from the internet or something weird like that. Anyway, thanks for the answer! I'll probably write some things by hand just in case I can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)