Thread: Extension 2 English 2014/15 (Help!)

HSC

Unhappy Extension 2 English 2014/15 (Help!)

Hi, I've only recently began to use this site so if I'm doing something wrong, feel free to call me out!

So I've elected to do extension 2 English for my HSC, however my school does not offer this course so I am doing it through distance education- and I'm completely LOST.
    I know the course is mostly an individual work, however after getting off the phone with my teacher I'm overwhelmed!

Could someone please help me to understand what it is I have to do exactly for my proposal? What exactly do I need to know about my work? The teacher gently chastised me for not knowing exactly what genre, concept and time frame I wanted to write my Short Story about (And it's day 4 of the term!) I'm starting to think doing this through D.E. was a bit of a mistake!

Any other information would be gladly welcomed! And if anyone else has done this through D.E please tell me about your experience.
    Thank you!

HSC
    N/A

Re: Extension 2 English 2014/15 (Help!)

check your private message box for a reply

HSC

Re: Extension 2 English 2014/15 (Help!)

Can someone help me out too?
    DE is fucking impossible to do ext 2 in its so hard and the teachers lack direction. im pretty much in the same place

Thread Information