Any last minute advice for those handing in Ext 2 Major Works? (1 Viewer)

Capt Nemo

HSC
So, at this point the Major works are almost due. Hopefully your all as on track as I am, and have finished both the major and reflection statement. For those who have done the course before, or had any advice from your teachers about the submission of your major work, could we poor souls share in your wisdom?

Either way, good luck to all those submitting Major Works.

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
So, at this point the Major works are almost due. Hopefully your all as on track as I am, and have finished both the major and reflection statement. For those who have done the course before, or had any advice from your teachers about the submission of your major work, could we poor souls share in your wisdom?

Either way, good luck to all those submitting Major Works.
you're doing 4u english but you can't even your/you're smh

:smile:

Capt Nemo

HSC
In my defence, late nights. But that's no excuse.

Still, you have hit one of my fatal flaws - failure with grammar. Drives my extension teacher crazy, you haven't been subjected to my horrible tendency to put apostrophe's after everything.

I've tried to get better, but i eventually came to the conclusion that if its legible, it'll fly (hopefully, i also have terrible handwriting).

Hopefully, since I'm awake, there is minimal grammatical errors and/or spelling mistakes. I honestly just hope my Ext Major is free from these dreaded and horrific errors.

:p

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Still, you have hit one of my fatal flaws - failure with grammar. Drives my extension teacher crazy, you haven't been subjected to my horrible tendency to put apostrophe's after everything.
not sure if you did that on purpose or not

but ayyy

guess who is restarting their major work 4 days before the due date????

yes

me

Capt Nemo

HSC
[Still, you have hit one of my fatal flaws - failure with grammar. Drives my extension teacher crazy, you haven't been subjected to my horrible tendency to put apostrophe's after everything.] - You'll never know :p

Either way, good luck with your re-write. I just hope you have the time to do so. Either way, i wish you the best in your endeavour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)