Hello there 2018 students! (1 Viewer)

planetblue

HSC
I met a bunch of you yesterday at a Sydney seminar for EX2. It's so nice to meet with like minded people who just want to share a message with the world.

So.... how is everyone doing so far? What genre/form are you thinking of using?

Personally, I've been trying to come up with a plot for a short story for about.... oh, maybe a month, give or take a week. Still no ideas whatsoever. I'm wondering if I should do a personal story (but you know.... cliche....) or I could do something completely bizarre. If I'm going to fail this class, I want to fail it with a great and almighty bang!

Best of luck everyone :)

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
hAHHAHAHAHA GL TO EVERYONE WHO CHOSE EE2 HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Please don't be like me and COMMIT to your work as soon as you can, but at the same time don't be afraid to change paths and try something different along the way (form, concept, voice, character, structure, anything!!)!! //okay kidding I worked really hard on EE2, it's just that I kept being so insecure about my concept and rewrote 5000 words from scratch at least 3 times...)

Stay on track, make goals, don't slack off and ask heaps of people for feedback whenever you can!! Remember, it's YOUR major work, not your teacher's, but at the same time make sure you have a clear, defined concept and it'll be all g.

...and don't be like my class, we pulled an allnighter the night before the deadline just to finish off our major work bc it was due near trials/we just procrastinated way too much c:

:( I miss English so if anyone ever needs help with smoothing out ideas hmu :c

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)