Is CAFS a girl subject? Are there any guys doing it? (1 Viewer)

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
Re: Is CAFS a girl subject

well no1 does it in our grade but last yr a guy got 1st in the grade for cafs so as long as guys dnt care about wat could be said (and wanna be in a class full of girls!) sure guys can do cafs

Sarah_Maree_16

HSC

CAFS is not a girls subject. Its for both boys and girls. In my CAFS class all the guys like it and one guy even came 1st in our preliminary exam.

ane_st

HSC

we had one guy in our class, although he left our school, but i agree, i dont necessarily think its a girls subject, as long as it interests you than thats all that matters

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC

lol, we had like 10 girls in our class and one guy. There were 3 other guys in our class, but they all dropped out just before yr 12 started because they all lost interest in the subject. But ironically, the only guy that stayed in our class did really well and came first in our class in the hsc.

jaded_hearts

HSC

CAFS isn't an all girls class. At my school guys do it too. It's not like it's child care where everyone is basically girls.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC

there's about 25 people who do preliminary cafs and 3 guys who do it. one's allegedly gay so i don't think he's the type who would really care what people think or say about him being in a "girls subject" the other two i barely notice cos they never ever say anything. i don't think it's a "girls" subject but i think girls just prefer it, especially as on that particular line it went " advanced maths, cafs, business studies, metal work and woodwork" wonder where all the guys went?

DonnaLily

HSC

I can understand why one would think it's a girls subject, but I believe anyone could do it. It's a fun subject and by far my favourite, but then again I'm a girl LOL.

^mel^

HSC

we have one guy in a class of about 20, but every school is different, like we have 3 guys in our drama class but the school right next to us has more guys then girls in their drama class.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC

^mel^ said:
we have one guy in a class of about 20, but every school is different, like we have 3 guys in our drama class but the school right next to us has more guys then girls in their drama class.
lol wtf ? more guys than girls ?

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A

3 guys in my class of 12.

one of the guys is first place, yet he does stuff all. hi andrew if ur reading this :)

AdrienneD

HSC

lilsxcwog69 said:
Theres only 1 guy doing it in our 250 yr 12 group
Well we had three guys in our class.. out of ten and all three dropped it...lolz.... :rofl:

anyway sinci i can write on this thing finally... can anyone help me wit my assignment for groups in cafs... coz im lost :eek: .. if so thank you..... :)

LoveSmellyCat

HSC
A 'girls' Subject?????

A "girl subject" ???? what a stereotype. cafs is no more a GIRLS subject as woodwork is a BOYS subject.

By asking that question ur saying that what subject you can take is limited by your sex and not ur skill or interest. its so politically incorrect, this is the 21st century - we're waaaaaayyyyy beyond that. do a subject coz ur interested in it or you know that u can get good marks in it. not becasue u think its a GIRLS subject. and lets just say if it was ( to make a point) ur not going to do it becasue then .... that would make u a girl?????

and how excally were ur planning to determine whether it is a 'boys' subject or a 'girls' subject? by the number of boys who did take the course? If the majority taking the course were boys that would make it a 'boys' subject right????

personally i hope u did take this course. its really interesting and in my opinion fairly easy.

good luck.

*jimdog*

HSC

im a guy and i do cafs.. our class is of bout 10 ppl 8girls 2guys n aslong as ya interested in da stuff go ahead n do it

rockis4eva

HSC

lilsxcwog69 said:
Theres only 1 guy doing it in our 250 yr 12 group
it really doesnt matter that your the only guy oing it.. do what youor interested in.. we have 2 guys in our class and they are great they r both really sporty and say they have actually learned more in our class then like any other class they do
but girls seemt to pick it more then boys.. and seriously who wouldn't want to be in a class with heaps of girls if your a guy... it actually makes you work harder cause you don't have stupid frat boys trying to be hardcore

jesschristian

HSC

the class of 2007 class at my shool has no guys in it, we have a class of 9 girls tought by a male teacher

in yr 11 there are over 15 guys donin it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)