Work Patterns Question! (1 Viewer)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
How do workplace patterns differ from women and men?

Can i say...

Generally, men were working full-time while women would be stay at home mothers, although the work for women has been increasing and there have been changing work patterns. For example - men may start work earlier, therefore finish early in time to pick up the children from school and cook food, while women may start work later, to finish later and do the washing, cleaning, and take the children to school in the morning.

Is that too much for a 3 point question? LOL If, so how can i alter it?

rr.dun.dun

HSC
Without Wings said:
Generally you should try to use the amount of space they provide you with (although obviously everyone has different size writing). I have no idea how many lines that answer would take up on an exam paper, have a try. If need be you can write a little extra over the lines :)

Please do not bump your thread an hour after you post it - be patient!
ah okay. thank you for your reply.

Yeah, LOL. I just needed a reply urgently.

stophomophobia

HSC
rr.dun.dun said:
ah okay. thank you for your reply.

Yeah, LOL. I just needed a reply urgently.
I just got this question today and i think that from doing the HSC last yr as well (I am doing PATHWAYS) you usually get about 4 to 6 lines for a 3 mark question. It is roughly 2 lines per mark.

Good luck

stophomophobia

HSC
Without Wings said:
:) There's nothing actually stopping you from writing an answer as long as you like (so long as you can find the paper space for it) but obviously when doing an exam time management is important and if you wrote extensively long responses for all questions you may struggle to finish the exam in time.

Just try to use the question and the amount of marks it is worth to assess what you will be marked on and cover that (obviously a 6 mark question is looking for more depth than a 3 mark question etc). So if you've got the time and are unsure about if you have covered the concepts you would need for full marks in a question and want to write a little more...go for it.
Try and do the larger question first and then leave your 2 mark or multiple choice till last as this will give you more time on your extended responses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)