IRP topics for CAFS (1 Viewer)

glorybox

hey, we just started year 12 & got issued with our Independent Research Project for Community & Family Studies. Anybody know of any topics which relate back to the subject that i can dO! it's sorta like the S&C PIP. thanks heaps :)

emzy_87

We just got ours as well!
i think my focus area is going to be on mental health.. but i know a lot of people did things like immunisation, breast cancer.. that sorta thing. Wat were u thinking of doing?

glorybox

bah. he made the WHOLE class tell each other the topics they've chosen. i think, i'm settling for my HIV/AIDS & adolescents issue .. i don't know yet though. i NEED some ideas! :mad:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
wow never knew this was a subject
wot do u learn in it?

sounds practical and interesting

glorybox

.. it's very competitive. it seems like easy work but it's farken hard. our teacher makes the course challenging & very competitive. it's good though, you learn alot of crap about children & families & communities, obviously.
the only practical thing we did was go out to the local primary school & teach the kids there. it's a good subject, only because our teacher is good & he makes it fun & challenging. if you've got a shit teacher, you're in for two years of absolute hell & boredem :)

glorybox

yeah ... i've finally decided on my topic & have started that joke of a fcuken logbook, 'are young people naive to the risk of hiv/aids infection?' .... i couldn't be fukt doing it, really.

glorybox

fuck .. how good would that be! i'm doin mine in a HUGE folder with all this paper and surveys and blardy crap .. *dies*

glorybox

yeah we do, but he showed us past IRP's handed in as reports in these HUGE folders so i spose that's what i'm goin for .. i think it'll be less hassle & a little easier too .. i don;'t know though .. i gotta catch up on my log book .. shit!

manonshillam

HSC
I need to interrelate my CAFS IRP with my society and culture PIP. I need help with a topic idea for both. I want to do something as original as possible but havent come up with an idea yet. Any suggestions?

mwilson

HSC
I'm about to start my CAFS IRP and I also do society and culture and need to start thinking of topics. I want to do something about the media/advertising but can't narrow it down. Any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)