Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I.R.P. Home

Cadet
    HSC
    When u have finish like doing ur irp what do u have to do to actually answer the question like the conclusion or whatever cause im really lost and i need help mine is due in on the 1st of april and i need to really get into it.Plz someone plz help if u can help me email me or add me on msn messenger cherry_chick988@hotmail.com

Cadet
    HSC

help ppl!

WeLL.... hello ppl.... i have decided to do "What religious facilities are available in the western suburbs for religiously aware individuals, to determine the influence and role these religious facilities play within the community"..... pretty mixed up colpicated question but i have decided to change my topic into something easier n interesting...... !

I HAVE A QUESTION ..... WHAT EXACTLY DO WE HAVE TO DO IN THE "LITERATURE REVIEW" ... ITS DUE 2MRW I HAVNT STARTED N IM FREAKING OUT....!

Alannah
    HSC

Unhappy =( please help on my IRP =(

WE NEED HELP ON OUR IRP's.. =(

I am doing "What factors are hindering children from being physically active and consequently causing an increase in obesity levels?"

And my friend is doing "What are the major troubles that face a family that have lost a parent?"

If anyone has any help for us it would be awesome.. shankyou.

Cadet
    HSC

Cool

yeeew, i have been giving out surveys all day today... our i.r.p is due 9th may so i hav the hols to start it! lol.. i have done nothin so yer... im doin it on the nature of friendships..how ppl choose their friends.. interesting to see what ppl actually have friends for.....lol

HSC
    l did .. how do organisations impact on the well- being of homeless youth.. so if u need help around this topic l could help just pm me..
    *Insert random comment here*
    Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality Management) at UNSW

HSC

Acknowledgements

Would anyone be able to post up their acknowledgments page, I just want some ideas of who to put on it and what it should look like, how to explain why they are being acknowledged etc Thanks

HSC
    l just went like.... there where many ppl who helped and supported me through this project blah blha blh and say thankyou and everything (like a little intro.)
    so then after l put...
    - Mrs Dirckze- My cfs teacher, she has been supportive throughout this project, helping me out
    and so on...
    also dont forget to include everyone including the ppl u interviewd!

HSC

Red face

omg, my IRP is due in about 4 weeks i think and i have only just started getting all the secondary info, and i havent even thought about what im goin to put in my survey. my question isnt hard i dun think and i hope it doesnt turn out being hard...it is
    how does drinking alchol effect a teenage girls wellbeing focusing on the physical, sociol and emotional aspects.?? (13-17 yrs of age)
    If anyone has any ideas of what i can put in my survey i would be sooooo grateful. fanxs

HSC
    just say have you drank alchohol, where, when
    when u drink it how much do u usually drink
    how does it make u feel
    etc..
    just link your questions to your question and make sure it answers the physcological, emotional bit as that is what your are trying to find out!

HSC

Smile

cool thanx, ill give it a shot and see how i go, wish me luck, lol
    thanx again

Cadet
    HSC
    cant wait till i.r.p is ova.. weve had roughly 6mths to do this in.. most of our class is startin it now..its due in 4 days.. ah, neva agian will i leav it this late..

Cool

hey,... my irp is on 'how music affects the well-being of teenage girls aged 16-18years.....its due week 9.... this is my first post on this site :P i haven't much to say .. hehe...ok...goodluck everyone...oh and can someone tell me if u can post ur surveys for peeps to do on this site....?
    thankq

HSC
    Quote Originally Posted by jackii
    hey,... my irp is on 'how music affects the well-being of teenage girls aged 16-18years.....its due week 9.... this is my first post on this site :P i haven't much to say .. hehe...ok...goodluck everyone...oh and can someone tell me if u can post ur surveys for peeps to do on this site....?
    thankq
    hey yep there's a whole forum for people to post surveys here's the link its better if you make it one of those 'free surveys online' rather than a word document because its easier for people to fill out so youll get more responses!! good luck

yeah! im perverted!
    HSC
    well my IRP was on "Racism among schools".. i did alright in it.. got 49.75/50....so yer good topic

HSC
    My IRP was on "Why women and couples are choosing to have children later on in life and not at all" It was a great topic to find information on and I got 50/50. I was surprised when I got 50, I'm not sure what I expected to get though. My teacher gave three other people in my class 50/50 as well.

HSC

hey

heyz howz it goin
    im doin "Does culture influenxe a young persons rights?"
    watchus reakon? wuld it be hard or easy

HSC
    hey,
    I'm doing: "The Rock Eisteddfod Challenge influences adolescents in their choices concerning drugs and alcohol" cos we had to have statements & not questions stupid teacher lol yeh it's turned out to be pretty easy n im up to writing my final report n methodology stuff. ours is due 20th of feb whens ever1 else's due??

HSC

Red face Re: I.R.P. Home

I'm so glad I did my IRP about two years ago. It was hell! We did nothing in class except sit and chat, and the assignment kept getting extended. I'm so glad it's over.
    "that you may know, that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin." (Luke 5 : 24)

"Love the Lord, with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbour as yourself." (Luke 10 : 27)

HSC

Smile Re: I.R.P. Home

Hi Katie

i finish my irp and my question is similar to urs. i thought that if u want any help i could give u some and if u do just add me on MSN or send me an e-mail to dontbemeantodogs@hotmail.com. Also just to give you some advice....i dont think you will be able interview children or give them surveys to find out the effects their parents divorce has caused because of ethical and moral issues. So you might have to change your question slightly. You could research the effects parents divorce has on adolescents. It's ur choice but i thought i will tell u about the ethical and moral issues in case u forgot.

Email me if u need any help,

Sarah :wave:

HSC

Thumbs down Re: I.R.P. Home

Hey im doing Do teenagers value friends over family and i have hardly done any of it im sooo far behind it is not funny

HSC

Re: I.R.P. Home

my topic is 'self-harm and its perceptions among the community'... our teacher is now checking it every week... hmm i guess it keeps us up to date though!!
    2006 UAI: 82.65

2007: BSW/BSoSC @ UNSW

HSC

im doing 'why do teenagers have unprotected sex?', ive only started writing up my surveys. i hope im not far behind everyone.

xxxkatxxx
    HSC

hi im doing something similarto some of you. im doing the stresses on people during the HSC. so what ideas have you came up with... im in the process of making my survey questions. do u need some help?:wave:

HSC

My question is "Does the media affect the body perceptions of teenage girls?"...i need help!

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by melbyrne123
    My question is "Does the media affect the body perceptions of teenage girls?"...i need help!
    You could probably look into belimea and annorexia. And you could interview a variety of teenage girls from 13-18 yrs about their perceptions of their own body and how they percieve the media's image.
    "that you may know, that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin." (Luke 5 : 24)

"Love the Lord, with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbour as yourself." (Luke 10 : 27)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information