Help!!!!!!!!! Please~~~ (1 Viewer)

moniyoo

HSC
hey, I'm starting yr 12 soon after holiday but we got told we need to think about what we should do for IRP (Independent Research Project for Community) in CAFS & I need some ideas but I want to do something different to other people! lot of people did Racism, body image and Self - esteem and Bullying before so our teacher told us not to do common issues for IRP. :confused2:

ANYONE know of any good topics that I can do! PLEASE PLEASE Help~~~~~

Thank you so much :spin:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Could look at the implication that diet has on memory retention?

Majorie

HSC
N/A
Well racism was a good topic but if your teacher told to not have a common topic you can't attend that, i it? Have you searched in the Google for the topic. What about the modern life and health. this is my personal opinion. I know in what situation you will be now since i was in same situation a few month back. i was searching for the Mass media research topics for a week, no sleep nothing, Really horrible task

Kat92

HSC
hey, I'm starting yr 12 soon after holiday but we got told we need to think about what we should do for IRP (Independent Research Project for Community) in CAFS & I need some ideas but I want to do something different to other people! lot of people did Racism, body image and Self - esteem and Bullying before so our teacher told us not to do common issues for IRP. :confused2:

ANYONE know of any good topics that I can do! PLEASE PLEASE Help~~~~~

Thank you so much :spin:
A good way to come up with a topic is to take one of the common issues and put a spin on it. Alternatively, find something in the media that interests you and link to the syllabus dotpoints.

moniyoo

HSC
Well racism was a good topic but if your teacher told to not have a common topic you can't attend that, i it? Have you searched in the Google for the topic. What about the modern life and health. this is my personal opinion. I know in what situation you will be now since i was in same situation a few month back. i was searching for the Mass media research topics for a week, no sleep nothing, Really horrible task
yeah this is really horrible task and Thank you for the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)