Cafs irp (1 Viewer)

mangosunshine

HSC
N/A
I recently got my IRP assesment task for CAFS and I've spent a couple days stumped on what to focus my project on. I'm generally interested in basing the project around discrimination either in racism or homosexuality, leaning more towards racism. But what could a research question be that isn't too broad? Does anyone have any ideas/inputs?

Ayesssha

HSC
I got 14/15 for mine and did it on HSC Stress, I'd make a statement then agree or disagree with it. So like a lot of people think Australians are racist, you could explore that?

10taufsup

HSC
N/A
Hey I'm glad I'm not the only one stressing over this -_- !!! I am doing something similar except ... I am conflicted on whether to do something on racism or stereotypes... and do not know what to do for my statement -_-

mangosunshine

HSC
N/A
Thanks! But shouldnt I relate it back to wellbeing? I'm not sure if its specfifc enough, ill be talking with my teacher today about the racism aspect.

mangosunshine

HSC
N/A
Yeah i know right! i'm been sitting here all week trying to come up with something specfifc but something that has enough information.. It sucks my teacher cant even give me much help, she can only say if its specific enough and get me to think of research questions.. The irp proposal is due next monday and I wanna get it started but how can I right now? Arghhh

hungry

HSC
Maybe you could do it on how racism affects students' identity if you want to relate it to wellbeing. You could explore how it effects their esteem and identity, how it might inhibit them from reaching self actualisation.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
im not really sure what cafs is about, but how about sexism, and how that affects the modern day female? i know thats definitely not racism, but it is an '-ism' and theres a lot of info about it and its very relevant... idk though

amelyah

HSC
relax guys in the end its only a number and it doesnt define who you are yo there is always gonna be other ways yo - amelyah

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I recently got my IRP assesment task for CAFS and I've spent a couple days stumped on what to focus my project on. I'm generally interested in basing the project around discrimination either in racism or homosexuality, leaning more towards racism. But what could a research question be that isn't too broad? Does anyone have any ideas/inputs?
Racism or Homosexuality sounds very interesting. Try and think of something current, that way it will be easier to find information on it. e.g. 'How do peoples' perception of women wearing the hijiab/burca affect their emotional well-being?' or 'Will Australia ever become accepting of the homosexual community? - How does this impact on an individual's well-being' Make sure you choose a topic you're interested in as there is no point doing a boring topic as you won't be interested and leave it to the last minute.

I did my IRP on how caring for a disabled child affects a family's well-being and I received 15/15. I am more than happy to help - Just PM me or check my signature :)

Good luck!

Amaniii

HSC
I got 14/15 for mine and did it on HSC Stress, I'd make a statement then agree or disagree with it. So like a lot of people think Australians are racist, you could explore that?
Iv just go my IRP for cafs and I picked the following how does stress effect senior students in achieving there hsc,but I am struggling on finding quality research..... do you have any specific websites or tips

10taufsup

HSC
N/A
I got some feedback from my teacher and its good... but she wants me to change it and the proposal is due in two days... :alone:

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I got some feedback from my teacher and its good... but she wants me to change it and the proposal is due in two days... :alone:
Do whatever you think is best for you, after all it is your IRP. If you PM it to me I can have a look :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)