In need of help with my IRP for CAFS (1 Viewer)

elena99

HSC
Hello,
For my independent research project I chose marriage as my topic - "What role does marriage play in an individual’s socio-economic, emotional and physical well-being?", but I'm struggling to write a passage as to how this topic is related to CAFS. If you guys could please give me any ideas about what I can write, that'd be great and very very helpful.

Thank you :D

Kat92

HSC
I would suggest looking at some of the following: Journal of Marriage and Family; Australian Government Australian Institute of Family Studies (marriage, health and wellbeing section); and Marriage and Relationships in relation to Sociology/ Psychology.

Also some articles may interchangeably use social class to refer to socio-economic.

Menaz

HSC
N/A
Can anyone please get their older siblings to complete my questionnaire (you're siblings must have finished their HSC in private school) this will be much appreciated

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBDZ8PM

Thank you

Last edited:

elena99

HSC
I would suggest looking at some of the following: Journal of Marriage and Family; Australian Government Australian Institute of Family Studies (marriage, health and wellbeing section); and Marriage and Relationships in relation to Sociology/ Psychology.

Also some articles may interchangeably use social class to refer to socio-economic.
Thank you so much for your help, I'll have a look at everything right now :)

Menaz

HSC
N/A
Can anyone please get their older siblings to compete my questionnaire (your siblings must have finished their HSC in private school) this will be much appreciated

Thank you ☺☺☺
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBDZ8PM

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)