Thread: Need Help With My assignment which is to compare family structures over the past 10y

Cadet
    HSC

Exclamation Need Help With My assignment which is to compare family structures over the past 10y

Guys i need some help with this assignment as in websites and examples the task description is provide below

Your task is to develop a secondary research report.

You must collect quantitative data, in relation to the research focus, from the Australian Bureau of Statistics and other relevant sources and present your findings in graphs, tables and written form.
    Your research findings must then be incorporated into an essay answering the following focus question:

Compare the range of different family structures in Australian society and determine the trends over the past ten years.

I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    HSC
    N/A

Re: Need Help With My assignment which is to compare family structures over the past

Well it says the abs so start with that

The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: Need Help With My assignment which is to compare family structures over the past

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/4442.0 and just google 4442.0 - Family Characteristics and Transitions, Australia, (insert year)
    ‘Accountants certified Enron’s fraud;
    Strategy discourse made it credible' - Whittington et al, 2003

Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

Thread Information