distinction course anybody? (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
anybody doing distinction course?
im eligible for it, but i have to go through asking the principal myself, and he has to ask the head-teachers about my performance :(

Anybody doing it? Is it hard? What do i have to do so the principal elects me? :D

sif not 99

meh its not promoted at my school no1 was told about it, it is a selective school after all grrr some1 shoulda said something!

almost woulda been worth finishin SDD in year 11 to do philo distinction in year 12 but grrrrrrrr it sounded so good

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
don't u have to be like, not in year 12 to do dist. courses? unless you want to do it in uni or something...which is impossible or something...??

oh are u in year 11 or something?? wtf are u doing here?! j/k

umm i do comparative literature, its okay. tons of work, we're sposed to do all this writing for it but i just do the writing which i need to, i.e assessment tasks. and read the books and stuff. so i do kinda shit but i dont mind cos i dont intend to count it in my 10 units or whatever

umm which one do u want to do?

what i had to do was get the application form, ask a few teachers to write references for me, do well in my accelerated course and that was it i think.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
i wanna do philosophy :D

im in this board because i wanted to know how others did on 4unit math board :D

anyways i think i'll be good with your advises, thx.

but english teacher really hate me :( maths teacher all go for me, but i don't know. im accelerated in maths anyways..

what kind of references?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ohhhh okay i getcha.

references, i think your co-ordinator of dist. courses person should tell you what to do, what i did was got a little reference from my english and art teacher just saying how 'hardworking and smart and suited for this course' i am. most teachers will be happy to bullshit for you don't worry.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ohhhh okay i getcha.

references, i think your co-ordinator of dist. courses person should tell you what to do, what i did was got a little reference from my english and art teacher just saying how 'hardworking and smart and suited for this course' i am. most teachers will be happy to bullshit for you don't worry.

good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)