Where do you see yourself 10 years down the track? (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I know you guys doing the HSC are limited to your environment and are stressing out, but where do you see yourself in the future? 10 years down the track?

Working, where? Married? Kids? Job? Car? Rich? etc... Just general stuff you've thought about or want to do in life.

So, Where do you see yourself 10 years down the track?

funnytomato

HSC
10 years down the track, I could walk from central to town hall

AND I would be still faster than City Fail

RANK 1

HSC
i see myself as a leading theoretical physicist having already earned a PHD and Nobel prize for completing the theory of everything, unifying general relativity and quantum mechanics thus greatly advancing the scientific knowledge of the human race. At which upon completion i shall undertake the task of turning the human race into a type 1 civilization.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i see myself as a leading theoretical physicist having already earned a PHD and Nobel prize for completing the theory of everything, unifying general relativity and quantum mechanics thus greatly advancing the scientific knowledge of the human race. At which upon completion i shall undertake the task of turning the human race into a type 1 civilization.
U can do it bruz, I believez in your life and education

"|Food tech|ESL|Industrial Tech|SoR 1|General Maths|Music|"

if any1 ever wants to be serious they're welcome to be, if not yeah w/e

LonelyWolf

HSC
I know you guys doing the HSC are limited to your environment and are stressing out, but where do you see yourself in the future? 10 years down the track?

Working, where? Married? Kids? Job? Car? Rich? etc... Just general stuff you've thought about or want to do in life.

So, Where do you see yourself 10 years down the track?
working? don't have a clue
where? hopefully Canada, Germany, Denmark, Norway
married? probably not in 10 years, 15 years id say yes
Kids? nuh

I haven't really thought about much of my life down the track, i've always wanted to live in the places mentioned before, seeing as i have family there. 100% moving out of Australia, i just need the monies first.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Good question!

In 10 years ill be 26 (oh. My. God).

Kids, married..nope.

I hope to have become a gp by then, and earned enough money to buy my parents a house. Maybe ill be somewhere overseas in asia helping the less fortunate by providing my services. Making connections, brightening a smile.

With that in mind id also like to have a go at teaching english an maths over there. Developing countries too.

Oh! Ive always had a love for film, an everything in and surrounding that profession. So hopefully, produce some low (or high!) budget art house films conveying and reflecting on all the ideas that ive compiled over the years. Collaborating with people of the same passion, sharing ideas.. Sounds fun!

Trying to imagine what all the people would become is amazing too. my friends married and with kids..wow. woooooooooooowowwow.

would i be rich?
i dont know. right now, i hope that i dont become rich. i hope that the money i earn will be shared with others that need it before me. initially i wanted to be a doctor because of the $$$$$, but hey, helping someone out is more worth it, that's what i think. i dont want to become somebody that constantly hungers for money. because then that is what my life will revolve around and i won't be able to stop and appreciate what's around me

the kpop industry has always sparked an interest of mine too. everything about it. the fame, the dedication, the sacrifices young artists have to give up. most of them are really too skinny, trained to their limits etc etcetc. i'd really like to take at crack at what kind of life they lead, because im sure that fame is not glamorous , at all! because of this particular culture and fashion that's promoted in the media it causes young girls and guys all around the world to become more conscious than ever before. perhaps i could investigate these matters with other people to improve the situations of these young artists.

i talk too much. What about you, iRuler?

Last edited:

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
on a serious note:
hopefully finished my MBBS and living in the city somewhere.
Maybe kids, hopefully not married (yet).

Although there are soo many other career options id love to take up on, for example medicinal chemistry at USYD

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
What is with BOS's obsession to be a doctor/get a MBBS

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
married and with a good job hopefully. preferably living on the norf shaw, and travelling around europe.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
finished Uni and probably in a Economics based jobs, hopefully i would have a girlfriend/wife

funnytomato

HSC
live the asian dream !!! which means

either
1. get a MBBS and become a doctor, like any mediocre BOSer will do

or

2. scam centrelink money while becoming a street artist, only without the art part

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
hopefully have good steady job as an actuary, have a nice car and apartment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)