Gap Year - forget the trials - there's life after the hsc (1 Viewer)

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
I know it's the middle of the trials, but i can't stop thinking about my gap year next year.
I'm going to do a round the world thing with 3-4 friends.
We'll probably start sydney-santiago-sao paolo-London-(then travel everywhere in europe)-Paris-St Petersberg-Vladivostok-Bangkok-Borneo-Sydney

If anyone's interested in doing something similar, take time out from ur studies and check out the trip planner on www.sta.com.au
It's great for procrastination and gives you a good perspective on things.
Stuff the HSC- you can think about all that adult 'career' stuff later....why not plan the trip of ur lifetime now!

WOOO!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Re: GAP YEAR- FORGET THE TRIALS= THERE's LIFE AFTER THE HSC

um, im more than happy to go if youre paying

if youre not, like shut up.

not everyone gets the same opportunity.

hazaar

Greenie
HSC

we're going to work for 6 months after the hsc.
Odd jobs and stuff like that.
ive already saved up around 5,000 which is my plane ticket so i'm pretty happy about that.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC

Bookie said:
um, im more than happy to go if youre paying

if youre not, like shut up.

not everyone gets the same opportunity.
i think this needed to be re-said.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC

did a GAP year last yr, based in an english school all year and travelled around europe, best thing ever, highly recomend it :D
and it's realy not that hard a thing to organise, money and everything

Tubmiester

HSC
dude hazaar, noone cares about you or your crappy trip, we are all trying to study without any distractions. pull yourself together and do some work like the rest of us.

AliceAteAnApple

Breathe easy runaway
HSC

Hey,

Relax buddy, I'm pretty sure Hazzar is just excited about his trip next year. Its obviously an oppotunity he has worked hard for, not just been given. I doubt he was trying to rub it in anyones face.

P.S what the hell does that mean?? www.stas.cum.ajew

AliceAteAnApple

Breathe easy runaway
HSC
No one asked you 'tubmiester' i bet you think your real hard with a name like that *vomit*

AliceAteAnApple

Breathe easy runaway
HSC
Actually, I agree with Bookie, that is really inconsiderate of other people who may not be able to afford to go overseas, like for example for my 18th i got a mercedes - black, the newest one its like totally cute and its convertible and TOTALLY goes with all my clothes, i think its like a modern-classic but watevss!! but like i don't go telling everyone because most of my friends only got golfs so itsw like BUMMIN for them.

try and think about others for once hazaar!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
AliceAteAnApple said:
Actually, I agree with Bookie, that is really inconsiderate of other people who may not be able to afford to go overseas, like for example for my 18th i got a mercedes - black, the newest one its like totally cute and its convertible and TOTALLY goes with all my clothes, i think its like a modern-classic but watevss!! but like i don't go telling everyone because most of my friends only got golfs so itsw like BUMMIN for them.

hmm I hate to state the obvious but you just went and 'told everyone', so maybe take your own advice...

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
AliceAteAnApple said:

Uhm I don't understand what you're going on about there, but yeah. Hmm.

AliceAteAnApple said:
wm abusef, do you HAVE a life, 330 posts thats quite impressive. . .
I love my priesty, leave him alone :mad1: He has an awesome life.
You already insulted him so I can't really take back the apology beacuse you then insulted brogan.

:burn:

I LOVE BROGAN TOO

hazaar said:
we're going to work for 6 months after the hsc.
Odd jobs and stuff like that.
ive already saved up around 5,000 which is my plane ticket so i'm pretty happy about that.
Well done :) thats pretty good you know....except restate in your original post that you had to do that k?

Oh and my comments? I'm one of those people who couldnt' afford one of these so whatever, give the guy a break... he's worked hard

gracie007

HSC
AliceAteAnApple said:

wow, ur a complete down.

AliceAteAnApple

Breathe easy runaway
HSC
Haha, okkkay its called sarcasm, I kind of hoped people wouldve got that. If my parents got me a car even some crap thing that didnt go for my birthday i would wonder where they got the money from. . .my point being that Hazaar wasn't trying to rub it into peoples faces that hes going overseas. . .I just thought it was a BIT vicious ripping into him, and then three people repeting it again. im sure you guys have had lots of oppotunities that other people dont get that youve been excited about.

Luscious-llama, sorry about insulting your friends!! but they where slightly harsh to harry, and i can't really understand why someone would be so bitter towards someone whos obviously enjoying their life so life so much:)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
AliceAteAnApple, originally I thought you were a troll quadrupleposting and bagging out two high profile members in wm abusef and brogan77. However, upon reading your last post I figured this was not the case, after you referred to "Hazaar" as Harry, suggesting that you do know him by one means or the other.Whether you both go to the same school in which the students get spoilt on Christmas, it is not in my business to consider. But after realising you are, in fact, real, I must say your posts were very pointless. However, I will not hate you for you did this

AliceAteAnApple said:
I agree with Bookie
So do I.

AliceAteAnApple

Breathe easy runaway
HSC
Oookay, I will not bother you secret little brotherhood of elite BOREDOFSTUDIES forum, which you 'highprofile members' are obviously very protective about, and you obviously derive alot of joy from being a part of. sorry!

and Bookie, we dont go to a school like that, i HATE people like that which is probably why i thought it was so obvious i was being sarcastic. . .

oh, and stop being so inflated with your own sense of self importance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)