People Involved In The ADF Gap Year Program (1 Viewer)

chris000

HSC
Hi,
I'm a student at Swinburne University currently writing a Feature Story on students participating in the ADF's Gap Year Program. I am looking for participants who are either considering the program, have already applied, or have already taken part in the program. The purpose of the interview is to gain an understanding of why students choose to defer their studies to participate in the program. The article will hopefully be published in the University Magazine - Utimes. If you are interested in being involved please let me know.

Miner

HSC
Hi,
I'm a student at Swinburne University currently writing a Feature Story on students participating in the ADF's Gap Year Program. I am looking for participants who are either considering the program, have already applied, or have already taken part in the program. The purpose of the interview is to gain an understanding of why students choose to defer their studies to participate in the program. The article will hopefully be published in the University Magazine - Utimes. If you are interested in being involved please let me know.

People did it for Youth Allowance eligibility. If the budget gets voted through, just watch the Govt change the program to the 18 months fulltime work that will be required from next year to be eligible for Youth Allowance. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)