Taking a gap year (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
l was thinking of taking a gap year next year to travel to see my relatives which l haven't seen for over 13 years. l made a post just to get some feedback from people who have taken gap years and some advice.

muzeikchun852

HSC
personally, i dont think it's worth it. but having said that, i dont have a relative which l haven't seen for over 13 years, so it's your choice.

funnytomato

HSC
Well, you'll probably forget most of your HSC knowledge in a year, even though they're not that important at uni.

It's up to you

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Taking a whole gap year is only worth it if you do something imo.
A year is a long time, and if you're not doing like actually something, be it a job or study or something, I would imagine it to get pretty shit.

And if your relatives are anything like mine, a month is plenty of time to catch up.:eek2:

maths94

HSC
l probably wont go as l have asked alot of people and the general answer was no due to u were forget half the information from the hsc so when you go into the course its like going kindergarten agen, also seeing my relatives for 1month is enough and l dont plan on working in my free time if l hav a gap year lol

jamesfirst

HSC
Yeah it's a good idea but you might lose momentum by the time you get into Uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)