Does God exist? (7 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Go away. You're annoying and immature. My post was entirely valid. Stupidity deserves ridicule.
ur really not a nice person are you?!

i may be annoying and immature most of the time, thats true
but at least i dun act like a fucktard towards innocent people
everything that goes wrong in ur life u fucking deserve dickhead

so ummmm fuck you

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
ur really not a nice person are you?!

i may be annoying and immature most of the time, thats true
but at least i dun act like a fucktard towards innocent people
everything that goes wrong in ur life u fucking deserve dickhead

so ummmm fuck you
Hahahaha but nothing goes wrong with my life. I get everything my way. That's why I'm an atheist. I am my own god.
And he wasn't innocent. (Willful) Stupidity is a crime.

Last edited:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Hahahaha but nothing goes wrong with my life. I get everything my way. That's why I'm an atheist. I am my own god.
And he wasn't innocent. Stupidity is a crime.
lol i dun believe in no god either

but i still think its slack goin talkin to a 15 yr old girl like that

SLACK!!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
hmmmmm on occasion

buh u dun need to do it all the time!!!

theres a time and a place
Why not? I consider a dereliction of my duty as a responsible Australian citizen and a concerned homo sapien to simply ignore it when someone is being willfully ignorant. Educational standards are dropping in Australia and all across the developped world, thanks to government policies advocating setting educational standards to the lowest common denominator and also a widespread case of severe political correctness meaning that no-one can say anything about it. Your reaction is a case in point.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Why not? I consider a dereliction of my duty as a responsible Australian citizen and a concerned homo sapien to simply ignore it when someone is being willfully ignorant. Educational standards are dropping in Australia and all across the developped world, thanks to government policies advocating setting educational standards to the lowest common denominator and also a widespread case of severe political correctness meaning that no-one can say anything about it. Your reaction is a case in point.
America and the No Child Left Behind policy. :spzz: :spzz:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Moll is just frustrated because he cannot find peace at the center through his own devices

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Yea you bring up some good points, and no i do NOT advocate teaching to the lowest common denominator

however wat i am against is the way in which YOU reacted to someone else's opinion

as always religion is highly open to interpretation, and when someone expresses their opinion - im not saying that it was a correct and informend opinion - it would be better if someone could just say, nah i dun agree and then say why

instead of ur wrong dumbass GTFO!! etc etc

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Yea you bring up some good points, and no i do NOT advocate teaching to the lowest common denominator

however wat i am against is the way in which YOU reacted to someone else's opinion

as always religion is highly open to interpretation, and when someone expresses their opinion - im not saying that it was a correct and informend opinion - it would be better if someone could just say, nah i dun agree and then say why

No, you just take it too seriously. Welcome to the internet?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

When their opinion is blatantly misinformed or when they pass judgment upon something which they know nothing of, then it is deserving of sharp correction. If they persist, despite being corrected, then they deserve ridicule to the highest degree. Which is exactly what I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)