• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you enjoying Year 11? (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
So, we have around 1.5 terms left until Year 12.. Are you enjoying Year 11?

I am. Year 11 is better than Year 10. I can finally do subjects that I enjoy and subjects that I am good at (hence, stress free). NO MORE PE and NO MORE GEOGRAPHY! My marks have improved dramatically since saying goodbye to the School Certificate.:rofl: I think I studied more in Year 10 than Year 11 but Year 11 is a breeze because of all the great teachers I have! :)

I don't want to go onto Year 12. :mad1:

HSC
haha yeah yr 12 is scary.

i dont mind yr 11 so much, yr 9/10 is better in a way cuz u can still bludge. theres more pressure in yr 11.
i love the freedom to choose what subs u wana do and what u dont wana do.
free periods are awesome too!!

HSC
Hmm. i guess i like year 11. but as always, yr 10 was good so we cud bludge. im kinda freaked abt yr 12, not only coz of hsc, buts its scary how much high school has run by. it went too fast. altho, i'd love to just go to uni, i noe that wen i get to uni, i'll miss skool enormously.
so ima cherish evry moment =]

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Hell Yea! I love year 11.... being an accelerant is even more fun because I get to mix with the Year 12 and 11s (and what is funny, in general they don't mix at all, completely different sets of groups but I get to be the nerdy link between both groups XD)

I'm liking year 11 a lot. Plenty of time for myself still before the serious work actually starts...

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Hell Yea! I love year 11.... being an accelerant is even more fun because I get to mix with the Year 12 and 11s (and what is funny, in general they don't mix at all, completely different sets of groups but I get to be the nerdy link between both groups XD)

I'm liking year 11 a lot. Plenty of time for myself still before the serious work actually starts...

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
yr 11 was a bludge for me :rofl:, best year of my life, really enjoyable.. and mos ppl i talked to said the same

they make year 12 sound like an eternal struggle...

its not really that bad... im loving it atm...

i guess that will change soon...

but for the 10'ers.. have fun this year :)

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
YES!! Am loving year 11!!! =DD

love the freedom, my subjects, my teachers and year group ^^

Miss Code

HSC
I can believe that. Year 11 is disappearing fast enough too. o_O

24 days this term I have left (due to every 2nd friday off!!) and 36 days next term (due to two weeks off for trials and every second friday off!!) and really the last week you have to be serious.. nothing gets done!! so we should really take another 4 days off that. Hmm pretty good if I say myself! :haha:

Miss Code

HSC
yr 11 was a bludge for me :rofl:, best year of my life, really enjoyable.. And mos ppl i talked to said the same

they make year 12 sound like an eternal struggle...

Its not really that bad... Im loving it atm...

I guess that will change soon...

But for the 10'ers.. Have fun this year :)
agree!!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
24 days this term I have left (due to every 2nd friday off!!) and 36 days next term (due to two weeks off for trials and every second friday off!!) and really the last week you have to be serious.. nothing gets done!! so we should really take another 4 days off that. Hmm pretty good if I say myself! :haha:
hehe, I try to take every friday off + the weekends are very relaxed... although I usually get a little done on the fridays anyway.

Good luck in the trials. I know I've got the maths trials on week 3 next term, I'm shitting scared.

Miss Code

HSC
hehe, I try to take every friday off + the weekends are very relaxed... although I usually get a little done on the fridays anyway.

Good luck in the trials. I know I've got the maths trials on week 3 next term, I'm shitting scared.

Its how our school works due to people doing TAFE one week year 11 have it off the week after year 12 and it goes like that all through the year :D lol.

Good Luck to you too! Dont be scared, relax just make sure you know your stuff! Mine arent until week 5 and 6 - the week before my 18th :D which is good really lol :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Its how our school works due to people doing TAFE one week year 11 have it off the week after year 12 and it goes like that all through the year :D lol.

Good Luck to you too! Dont be scared, relax just make sure you know your stuff! Mine arent until week 5 and 6 - the week before my 18th :D which is good really lol :)
The HSC final examinations are only 21 days after my 17th birthday for my Mathematics exam (not worried about that too much) and then MX1 the next day (o_O, hehe... yes phail lol).

I have all holidays and after the prelim exams I'm going to get stuck into some solid revision.

Miss Code

HSC
The HSC final examinations are only 21 days after my 17th birthday for my Mathematics exam (not worried about that too much) and then MX1 the next day (o_O, hehe... yes phail lol).

I have all holidays and after the prelim exams I'm going to get stuck into some solid revision.
Good luck im sure you will be fine!
I really should disconnect my laptop from the wireless net so I can get some work done! lol this websites to addictive lol oh well. I'll just stay after school tomorrow and do work on my pip - biggest thing ever :jedi: 36 pages and not even 1/5 done of my centeral material:jedi:

10th of august i shall burn all the stuff relating to personal interest project :D mwahaha

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck im sure you will be fine!
I really should disconnect my laptop from the wireless net so I can get some work done! lol this websites to addictive lol oh well. I'll just stay after school tomorrow and do work on my pip - biggest thing ever :jedi: 36 pages and not even 1/5 done of my centeral material:jedi:

10th of august i shall burn all the stuff relating to personal interest project :D mwahaha
Ha, what's with so much writing? tehe, burn it all. rawr.

The wireless won't work on my linux :(

Miss Code

HSC
Ha, what's with so much writing? tehe, burn it all. rawr.

The wireless won't work on my linux :(

Thats with following their format, my intro, log, and central which is only like 16 pages the other 20 is appendix and such :( lol wish it was my central as it would be 5000 atm :( lol! but no, only like 2000 is writing of the actual part!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats with following their format, my intro, log, and central which is only like 16 pages the other 20 is appendix and such :( lol wish it was my central as it would be 5000 atm :( lol! but no, only like 2000 is writing of the actual part!
It sounds a bit much for me :p

What subject is this for?

allira92

HSC
urgh.... the things i have to look forward too

and to aquawhite, its for society and culture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)