why boys go bonkers for boobs... (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
Freud propoise that we all secretly want to kill our dads an marry our mothers (even if we don't realise).

Guys like boobs becouse we are genetically programmed to, its like asking why a girl finds specific characteristics of a guy hot

Pace_T

HSC
boobs are fun to play around with, but it gets boring after a minute or two.

theyre just attractive.. :s and i wouldn't date a girl with tiny boobs either. gross!

HSC
Not as bad as homosexual guys though. Obviously their choice is influenced subconsciously by their mothers rejecting them.
Homosexuality is caused by an overidentification with the mother. If a mother is condescending and dismissive towards the father, the boy child will grow up with no acceptable model of masculinity. As such, he identifies with the parent of the wrong sex, and attempts ro replicate the sexual practices of his mother.

Freudian psychoanalysis makes my heart melt with happiness.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Homosexuality is caused by an overidentification with the mother. If a mother is condescending and dismissive towards the father, the boy child will grow up with no acceptable model of masculinity. As such, he identifies with the parent of the wrong sex, and attempts ro replicate the sexual practices of his mother.

Freudian psychoanalysis makes my heart melt with happiness.
tbh i was just trying to troll you by saying homosexuality was a choice :p

HSC
tbh i was just trying to troll you by saying homosexuality was a choice :p
Oh. :( Read too much into your response.

But I'm pretty sure that there are strands of psychoanalysis that argue that gay men come out of the oven wrong because their mothers don't love them.

samthebear

HSC
Mmmm. Squishy. If i were a guy i think i'd be obsessed with them too.

Last edited:

anyscope

HSC
Two of my friends (who are girls) asked me this once... it was quite an awkward conversation.

But it's such an interesting question. It's like it's hardwired into our heads - it's crazy. It's obviously closely linked with biology, but I think the people who say it's cos we 'sucked our mum's tits' as a baby is retarded. Why then, don't gay guys go bonkers for boobies?

Mmm, boobies.

Oh and I think Jerry Seinfield once questioned this, and said it's the fact that they're covered up... and if girls were to cover up their arms, guys would go ballistic for that hot forearm.

But I'unno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)