Exam tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We were told we can't have audio (apart from manually made audio) as it would take away from our performance..
You can but its generally better off not to. Minimise it if possible. My piece had one sound effect right at the start, because there was no way to imediately contextualise it (especially considering it was 95% mimed).

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
You can but its generally better off not to. Minimise it if possible. My piece had one sound effect right at the start, because there was no way to imediately contextualise it (especially considering it was 95% mimed).
Yeah, by told, it was basically recommended. So, instead of any music, I just drum on the table in my GP

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Mines tomorrow....touch-ups on my log-book now, typing my rationale

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
what r u saying for ur rationale?
I wrote a bit on how we came up with the piece. Symbols in the piece, A bit on our stage and set design, and how I characterised my character for the piece, and how I hope the audience perceived it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I wrote a bit on how we came up with the piece. Symbols in the piece, A bit on our stage and set design, and how I characterised my character for the piece, and how I hope the audience perceived it.
You don't need a rationale for GP though...

six demon bag

HSC
We had the markers in yesterday.

I cried for like an hour after doing my monologue - I'm such a pussy! I was told I did it really well and our G.P ran smoothly and such so that's good. So relieved/sad/mournful/exhausted/excited! haha. Other than being totally overwhelmed, we had a pretty fun day. At one stage our whole class just started performing all different scenes from the G.Ps all at the same time. T'was so much fun! We think at drama night we'll have a fifteen minute-ish HSC G.P all-in group medley! Today in drama we just played lots of games and ate lollies and had a massive group hug.

I love my class/teacher so much!!!

xandersnape

HSC
My drama HSC is oveeeeeeer! Wooooo I am so relieved! Apparently my monologue today was the best I ever performed it and neither group nor IP went overtime! I'm alive!

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
also at the end they asked us

what were some images or pictures or ideas that led us to get to where we were now
how did we want the audience to react
and was there anything in our log book we would particularly want to point out
we got those exactly!

...did we have the same markers by any chance?

One short lady with really white blonde hair, and one with shoulder length brown hair?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)