Grand Theft Auto (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Haven't played it in a while... Favourite as a whole would be Vice City.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
I liked San Andreas for the music/culture, combat system and how vast the game's area seemed (didn't spend much time on it, since it's a PS2 game).

I had a good time with Vice City on PS2, only because of Action Replay cheats (hold down X to jump forever), and on PSP since I can play wherever- but the cities seemed kinda small, as if I knew places too well. If San Andreas was on PSP, I'd play that instead.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Vice City Stories was a great way to virtually experience the 80's.
Play as a nigga to beat and shoot up some white cunts.
Neon lights galore.

astroe

HSC
It was a PSP exclusive game then they made a PS2 port of it.
You place Victor Vance, Lance Vance's brother, and it's set a few years before Vice City.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
Personally, I'm a BIG fan of GTA. I've played just about EVERY game in the series at one point or another, and I own every one of them except the original and IV. Got a PS3 recently, so I plan to get IV soon.

GTA has copped a lot of crap over the years from people blaming it for something or another, but I reckon these people need to get a life and take some responsibility for their own problems.
I mean, if parents are so worried that a GTA game will turn their kids violent, they shouldn't buy the game to begin with, and if they do anyway, then it's something they have to take responsibility for. Don't these people pay attention to the ratings?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only played Vice City and III - Vice City is one of my favourite games ever. I like cruising around in cars and listening to the mad 80s music.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
Personally, I'm a BIG fan of GTA. I've played just about EVERY game in the series at one point or another, and I own every one of them except the original and IV. Got a PS3 recently, so I plan to get IV soon.

GTA has copped a lot of crap over the years from people blaming it for something or another, but I reckon these people need to get a life and take some responsibility for their own problems.
I mean, if parents are so worried that a GTA game will turn their kids violent, they shouldn't buy the game to begin with, and if they do anyway, then it's something they have to take responsibility for. Don't these people pay attention to the ratings?

GTA IV is alright however it is less open then the previous GTA's.. Theres no bushlands which kinda kills the fun of using dirt bikes, there's the beach but that gets boring fast.. Good story and missions... Which do make up for alot..

NO CAR MODS!!!!!!! = BULLSHIT!!! IM ANGRY!!!

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
I've only played Vice City and III - Vice City is one of my favourite games ever. I like cruising around in cars and listening to the mad 80s music.
What I loved doing in Vice City was getting into fistfights with bums. I also thought it was funny when sometimes you hit someone in a car and they go WAY up in the air....or when you jump on a boat with someone else driving it and they would straightaway run out the back of the boat, fall into the water and drown....bloody idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)