Official dust storm thread (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
"wah wah sydney dust storm.

look at me im not asthmatic and yet i need a mask

i have never fought on the scorching deserts of the middle east during highly abrasive, blinding REAL duststorms"

[youtube]1EY7lYRneHc[/youtube]

can i ask u a q

HSC
I actually thought it was pretty awesome. apart from all the choking and dust it looked great. it was so weird, in qld there were fires, nsw dust storms, melbourne had an earthquae, darwin it was storming and SA it was flooding. so weird. maybe the end of teh world isnt too far away...

Willba16

HSC
some of you have to quit bitching, youll get one dust storm and its the apocalypse, it happens all the time elsewhere, gain an open mind and experiance the world a bit, not your tight little shitty sydney city.

flame on.

Drewx

HSC
I'm lovin the new ads about the duststorm. I epected kleenex but not visa.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
So fucking pissed.

I washed and waxed my car the day before (hadn't done it in 6-months, took time out of exam study to do so)....

It looked spunk.

Then I left it out that night...

DUST.

saberbladexx

HSC
I didn't go to school today because when i went yesterday i was having breathing problems, i have asthma.

I woke up on Wednesday at like 3-5am and i could see only red when i looked out my window, but i was really too sleepy to care :haha:.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
See its actually a perfect example of human fallibility and gullibility.

Like when I woke at 6:30 and looked out I was ready to get on my knees and convert to the LORD.

Then I hit the TV and once again (as always) science brought me back to Earth (not Mars).

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
POSTIN IN DA OFFICAL dust STORM THREAD

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I didn't go to school today because when i went yesterday i was having breathing problems, i have asthma.​

I woke up on Wednesday at like 3-5am and i could see only red when i looked out my window, but i was really too sleepy to care :haha:.​
you're only doing 8 units for your HSC :confused:?

Jaylee42003

HSC
So fucking pissed.

I washed and waxed my car the day before (hadn't done it in 6-months, took time out of exam study to do so)....

It looked spunk.

Then I left it out that night...

DUST.
Murphy's law hun. Poor you. I bet your face look like this: :burn:

as I said in the other gazzillion threads about the dust storm, I left the windows open overnight after the storm to take advantage of free aircon...I haven't done so in a while...next morning I wake up and the house is full of red shit. FML.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: Holy mother of dust storms

Was it honestly that bad? News keeps saying ppl can't breathe and I'm like....I'm ok? I walked 2-3km while the dust storm was on yesterday and didn't feel a thing. Maybe though, I can handle anything after living through the 1997 SE Asian haze....you guys should seriously try that sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)