Who else thinks girls are alright (1 Viewer)

parawhoree

HSC
omg! :( :( :( :( :(

y r u so meen!?
because your a bitch. straight out. you dont give two shits about anyone but yourself.

you simply dont care that the comments you make about people really do affect they're well-being in a negative way, you know i think you gain satisfaction knowing that you've made someones life just that little bit miserable for a while.

you try to deny the fact that your an arrogant cow and it gets you nowhere. And to think that this country is full of people like you, makes me wonder what the future holds.

Last edited:

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
because your a bitch. straight out. you dont give two shits about anyone but yourself.

you simply dont care that the comments you make about people really do affect they're well-being in a negative way, you know i think you gain satisfaction knowing that you've made someones life just that little bit miserable for a while.

you try to deny the fact that your an arrogant cow and it gets you nowhere. And to think that this country is full of people like you, makes me wonder what the future holds.

hahahahaha

I am only terse and unsympathetic with you because you are nauseatingly idiotic and nothing you post has any value whatsoever.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
I vote we take bets on who will win in a catfight between chelsea girl and parawhoree... Odds 10 to 1 in favour of chelsea girl, sound fair?

yeah, they're okay, as long as they stay in the kitchen.
Now don't hit me for this... but best sexist joke i've heard...

Why don't women ski?

Because there's no snow between the bedroom and the Kitchen:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)