Where do you study? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys, just wanna get your opinions on where do you feel comfortable studying like at home or at the library?

For me, recently i find studying at home to be less distracting than the library.

Niek

HSC
I definitely work better when I'm at the library as opposed to being at home.
In the library, I can't keep logging on to this site :p
But I have to make a serious effort to not follow my friends to the school lib because i know I won't get ANYTHING done then...

lychnobity

HSC
At home, near the kitchen table (actually, near an authority figure).

hollaholla

HSC
in the bathroom...iv got guests over and no library close-by.

Finx

HSC
At home, in the bedroom, on the bed, with a pen. Cluedo reference anyone?

boxhunter91

HSC
home. woot 2moz my parents are going canberra for the weekend. Hardcore sessions :D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
in bedroom on the bed, or in my study room.

I have actually thought of studying in the library. It's just too loud studying at home. I can't concentrate with noise, but I can concentrate with music.
Actually, when it becomes noisy, I listen to music and put it on full blast. Listening to music is better than noise during study times.

Rainie

HSC
At home in my study room. At the library there are other HSC students studying in groups. IMO, studying with more than one other friend turns out to be a social session. Which turns out to be an ineffectual waste of precious study time. And the rooms seem to be booked out with uni students/HSC students or private tutoring peeps :lol: and like jellybelly said, i'm too lazy to lunge my heavy textbooks to the library xD.

shady145

Banned
HSC
i went to the library once to study... it was... ok, but i couldnt go eat something when i wanted but they had coffee there =)
I study at my desk in my room, and i try to turn my laptop off. when no one is home to make noise i may wonder the house reading a study guide or over my notes. ive recently found listening to music lowers my concentration when quite >.> ive always had it on full blast coz my house is noisy

angie-gee

HSC
home, mum wont let me go to the library lol :(

no idea why though :S..
I'd get more work done there then I do at home

Paradox.101

HSC
Study room, it's great but all the natural sounds outside is irritating at times... birds chirping, wind howling, dogs barking or construction noise... and my desk can get REALLY messy and times and it's a pain in the arse to tidy up haha

raniaaa

:)
HSC
library if i'm doing maths cos i need quiet, at home if i'm doing all other subjects cos i say the stuff outloud, and use a whiteboard so yeah :)

wats

HSC
Library only! A combined 20 hours of studing at home during hsc!

copeys

HSC
i go to the library. They have a quite study room there that I occupy. It is nice there :). I hate studying at home, I have a movie or something on for white noise purposes though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)