Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramadan (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

[youtube]vAfPzUy8Gz0[/youtube]

MJ-47

HSC
Re: Muslim kids stop and bully Christian kid from eating salami sandwich during Ramad

srsly there is only one direction this thread is aimed at.

hurr durr... stupid arabs, blah blah, dey took our jerbs.

yes we all know wht happened was stupid. and probably wont be the last stupid action of ones beliefs against another. so just deal with it

Deathless

HSC

Lets burn down the Muslims

HSC
N/A

honestly, im scared

The Nomad

HSC

They have seriously got to be the most misled, uneducated people on earth...

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

and why is this national news? I was called a f..... terrorist in school numerous times, you think i wasn't hurt but it doesn't make it national news. Yeah so they were stupid in what they did but thats kids being kids it has nothing to do with religion. You think that kid is the only one to have been teased because of his faith? i've seen school girls who have veils being spat on...does that make national news? No. since the shooting in texas by the "muslim" soldier the media has unleashed a relentless attack on muslims, wave after wave. For gods sake ramadan was 2 months ago!!! why is it now the media is reporting it? so before listening to these jews who troll Bos put the facts together.

Muslims taking over Australia? yeah right, if you don't bloody want muslims then nothing is stopping you from taking those Sri lankans stuck on the boat, no one is forcing use to bring more muslims.

Not everything has to do with religion.
A bunch of muslim kids bashed someone for eating a sandwich.

Also...the Muslim Soldier thing, go read up on that.

luv2luvurmama

HSC

What's the big deal? As a non-Muslim country we kaffirs must adapt to their way of life lest we face the inevitable bullying during Ramadan (and terrorist attacks).
Shut up faggot!
Dude is that a transexual in ur dp? ugliest thing i've ever seen!! Take it off.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

acceptable behaviour tbh

if a muslim was found burning an image of the crucifix on easter sunday there'd be an uproar

and there is equivalence

although i dont think bullying is the answer - a mass riot perhaps

luv2luvurmama

HSC

[youtube]vAfPzUy8Gz0[/youtube]
Lol, Sprangler, Dont you have anything better to do, except wait all day on BoS for a reason to bag out muslims you racist prick. Fuck off you land stealing pig so that Hitler can fucking destroy you filthy fucker. Your the exact same as Hitler, a fucking crazy racist.

Edu.kid

HSC

I am the ignorant one! Get a life man how many non-muslims have committed crimes and wrongs against one another, but we don't go having a national debate about it everytime it happens. Turn on the news tonight, read the newspaper and see how many non-muslims have done something wrong and seee how many are muslims and then go tell me we are the only ones who have ever wronged. Had 9/11 never happened no one would ever give a damn about what a muslim did or even knew what a muslim was to begin with. Post 9/11 the overwhelming number of muslims had been living in australia for more than 30 years without anything of this trash talk and muslim bashing.

What annoys me the most is most of the people on this forum are jewish pro israeli drones who don't even realise that it is these very such things that led to the holocaust- all these accusations and hoo haa about the jews (i.e them controlling banking system, government, media, taking over the world,protocols of zion) that led to such attrocities. And yet you fail to realise that u are doing the very samething to others of other faiths and somehow we are supposed to feel sympathetic. Throughout the ages you have been persecuted yet look at use now applying these double standards.

Sprangler

HSC

So the song didn't lighten you up?

redmayne

HSC

and why is this national news? I was called a f..... terrorist in school numerous times, you think i wasn't hurt but it doesn't make it national news. Yeah so they were stupid in what they did but thats kids being kids it has nothing to do with religion. You think that kid is the only one to have been teased because of his faith? i've seen school girls who have veils being spat on...does that make national news? No. since the shooting in texas by the "muslim" soldier the media has unleashed a relentless attack on muslims, wave after wave. For gods sake ramadan was 2 months ago!!! why is it now the media is reporting it? so before listening to these jews who troll Bos put the facts together.

Muslims taking over Australia? yeah right, if you don't bloody want muslims then nothing is stopping you from taking those Sri lankans stuck on the boat, no one is forcing use to bring more muslims.

Not everything has to do with religion.
+1

So much shit by little WASP kids doesn't get reported. Beatings, bullying, you name it.

But no, because the media and public can't relate that to a race issue it's not reported.

If Christian kids had beaten up a Muslim kid coz he was doing something they deemed offensive, it wouldn't get reported. In fact, it does happen, and it doesn't get reported.

No wonder there are so many ignorant little racists around.

Sprangler

HSC

+1

So much shit by little WASP kids doesn't get reported. Beatings, bullying, you name it.

But no, because the media and public can't relate that to a race issue it's not reported.

If Christian kids had beaten up a Muslim kid coz he was doing something they deemed offensive, it wouldn't get reported[cite sources]. In fact, it does happen, and it doesn't get reported[cite sources].

No wonder there are so many ignorant little racists around.
:cold:

redmayne

HSC

Hey look here's one right now!

My sources are my eyes and my ears. First hand experience.

If it was reported more, like I said, then maybe I'd give you a link.

Not that a racist tosser like yourself would choose to acknowledge it anyway. Such is the nature of ignorance.

Now please, come back with a smartarse, pseudo-witty response in a vain attempt to be superior to everyone else.

Go on.

miss giggles

HSC

i do not agree with what those 2 muslims kids did to the little boy, they were wrong and should have not have even told him anything about his sandwich, even though i agree that they should be punished for what they did people have no right making racist comments and start generalizing all muslims. there will always be a group of stupid and ignorant people in ALL religions.
:vcross:
And for those people who are making racist comments your hypocrites as right now you're the 0only bully

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

did you just say your first hand experience counts for something

if this is the case i can easily say that 95% of all abos are drunk criminals because 95% of the ones i have ever met have been that.

Sprangler

HSC

Hey look here's one right now!

My sources are my eyes and my ears. First hand experience.

If it was reported more, like I said, then maybe I'd give you a link.

Not that a racist tosser like yourself would choose to acknowledge it anyway. Such is the nature of ignorance.

Now please, come back with a smartarse, pseudo-witty response in a vain attempt to be superior to everyone else.

Go on.
I don't really see what point you're making, just that the media doesn't report every single time that some kids fight.

Oh and can we please stop equating religion with race?

Last edited:

AudreyTeoh

HSC
N/A

Those children are not representatives of their race or their religion
They are the rotten eggs!
Every religion encourages peace, not violence
Those who "believe in violence" are misinterpreting their "religious books" to suit their slant
They do not represent the majority of their race/religion!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)