• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Okay, lol.
Law of Attraction did it.
I was thinking of bad experiences with cityrail before i went out and it happened both when i went to board the train and when i returned.
When i got there i missed my train by SECONDS! Had to wait 30 minutes for the next service. But had a nice chat to an attractive person.

When i returned, my train was delayed by 15 minutes or something because of 'TRACK FAILURE' at CENTRAL STATION.
Like come on, it's late and getting dark fast i need to get home soon.

KnifeySpoony

HSC

Apparrently someone was killed @ Beverly Hills station as well, wonder what happened there =/

hamm0ud

HSC
N/A

Okay, lol.
Law of Attraction did it.
I was thinking of bad experiences with cityrail before i went out and it happened both when i went to board the train and when i returned.
When i got there i missed my train by SECONDS! Had to wait 30 minutes for the next service. But had a nice chat to an attractive person.

When i returned, my train was delayed by 15 minutes or something because of 'TRACK FAILURE' at CENTRAL STATION.
Like come on, it's late and getting dark fast i need to get home soon.
Haha, is that a conscious effort to keep your gender 'undisclosed'? Well done.
Anyway, I'm not surprised... track failures, delays, disgraceful customer service, all in a days work for cityrail.

i reckon! well there use to be none lol but yeah im glad they have it.
and its pretty much the only paper ive seen with English football news in it! so that makes me happy
I know aye! The EPL stuff is heeps good.

I remember this one time not so long ago when the headline was something like "Massacre", and there was a picture of Britney Spears right next to it. They were 2 completely unrelated stories, but combined, they made one pretty neat headline hahaha.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

..I know aye! The EPL stuff is heeps good.
yay :)

the only thing i dont like about it is the front page. where they have a massive pic then a massive heading that isnt even about the pic at all. gr. lol

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

Commuters have faced peak hour delays right across Sydney's train tracks this evening as several separate incidents closed lines and slowed timetabling.
By 7.15pm, "moderate delays" were still being experienced on all lines in both directions through the city, except the South Coast, Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra, after emergency track equipment repairs were carried out at Central. CityRail said delays were expected to be about 15 to 20 minutes.
One commuter, Stan Gifford, waited at Redfern station for almost an hour. It was his first day back at work after nine months and was headed back towards Windsor. "When I finally got back on the train it was absolutely jam packed," he said.
Lightning damaged part of the Blue Mountains line, between Mt Victoria and Lithgow, suspending trains in both directions just after 5pm.
"Numerous bus companies have been contacted, however due to their own commitments only a limited number of buses are available to operate between Mt Victoria and Lithgow in both directions," CityRail's website said. "CityRail thanks customers for their co-operation and patience during this disruption... At this stage there is no forecast as to when train services can be restored."
The Airport & East Hills line was closed citybound earlier in the afternoon for two hours to 5.30pm following a death on the tracks at Beverly Hills station. Outbound trains were suspended for a short time, and were delayed by about 25 minutes during the first hour they resumed. Bus services operated during the closures between East Hills and Kingsgrove.
That explains my delay.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Today when going down the escalator at Circular Quay the escalator stopped halfway and the fire alarm went off. Don't think there was a fire though.

red-butterfly

HSC

the other day, I was at wynard station, this crack head came up to me and started telling me his life story of how he lost his job, family and house then suddenly he pissed himself and ran off ==

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Today when going down the escalator at Circular Quay the escalator stopped halfway and the fire alarm went off. Don't think there was a fire though.
the other day, I was at wynard station, this crack head came up to me and started telling me his life story of how he lost his job, family and house then suddenly he pissed himself and ran off ==
i laughed at both :)

MailMofo

HSC

I was coming home from the city and the train was packed. These two butch lesbians had their strollers interlocked so nobody could enter the last carriage to sit down ( There was loads of seats ).

So anyway, there is this ex-junkie guy that was talking to me on the way home ( You know, those ones who wear the Hawaiian shirts and stuff ), but he goes up to them mouthing off and two seconds later theres a full blown brawl between these two lesbo's and this junkie.

It was like Christmas.

HSC

Younger bro and I were on the train from Sydney to Newy, and there were some people sitting in seats across the aisle from us who, from what I could tell, were talking about bondage and selling marijuana. I didn't really mind, was just listening to my MP3 and working on my Ext 2 journal, when suddenly my bro went 'Hey, it's our stop.' I was like, 'No way, we have ages to go, don't be stupid'. Then I twigged that he wanted to move seats so I said 'Oh yeah, I forgot mum was going to meet us halfway'. So we grabbed our stuff and moved upstairs. Then I asked him why he didn't just say he wanted to move, and he was like 'I was scared they were going to hear me, and when they realised they were freaking me out, they'd hurt us or something.'

Lol, he's such a cutie sometimes, even if he pretends to be all cool and everything.

lala2

Banned
HSC

I was coming home from the city and the train was packed. These two butch lesbians had their strollers interlocked so nobody could enter the last carriage to sit down ( There was loads of seats ).

So anyway, there is this ex-junkie guy that was talking to me on the way home ( You know, those ones who wear the Hawaiian shirts and stuff ), but he goes up to them mouthing off and two seconds later theres a full blown brawl between these two lesbo's and this junkie.

It was like Christmas.
lol haha good on that junkie. What happened?

Younger bro and I were on the train from Sydney to Newy, and there were some people sitting in seats across the aisle from us who, from what I could tell, were talking about bondage and selling marijuana. I didn't really mind, was just listening to my MP3 and working on my Ext 2 journal, when suddenly my bro went 'Hey, it's our stop.' I was like, 'No way, we have ages to go, don't be stupid'. Then I twigged that he wanted to move seats so I said 'Oh yeah, I forgot mum was going to meet us halfway'. So we grabbed our stuff and moved upstairs. Then I asked him why he didn't just say he wanted to move, and he was like 'I was scared they were going to hear me, and when they realised they were freaking me out, they'd hurt us or something.'

Lol, he's such a cutie sometimes, even if he pretends to be all cool and everything.
lol Sydney to Newcastle trains. I've only ridden once and that was enough. Plenty of strange characters on the Coast.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

It was like Christmas.
the butch lesbians - were they on the bankstown train? coz if so i see them alot and it is not pretty

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

thats so cute! how old is he?

HSC

Aw, what a cutie <3

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

because i read mX on the way home, i want to laugh out loud so badly at the things that are said in the Overheard sections, seriously.

but then i think, if i laugh, people would be like wtf what a weirdo loll

so. is it normal to laugh out loud, when you are by yourself obviously.

HSC

I love mx, it's a shame they don't hand them out at Parra :(

I love the secret admirer section too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)