What is it... Like, Final Fantasy 8758973875832957?! (1 Viewer)

Kairi_Keyblade

HSC
Gaaah.
FF 13 looks okay...
But it's like, the zillionth FF game ever D:
Not including spinoffs like Crystal Chronicles and Chocobo Tales. Or Crisis Core...
So...
What's your favourite FF game?
Or even KH game?
~Kairi

VicerExciser

HSC
it's gonna suck but i'm still looking forward to getting my copy.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the fantasy never ends.

ive never really liked the FF series, ive seen gameplay videos and it just doesnt appeal to me.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Preordered FFXIII and Collector's Edition guide.

I want it.

Badly.

Due to my disappointment with how my overall opinion of FFXII was shit.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
lol Final Fantasy

I wonder who came up with that name, and what sort of significance it has

Kairi_Keyblade

HSC
Gaaah. I thought all the PS2 Final Fantasies were horrible.
And yeah, so much for final XD
It never freaking ends XDDD

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Seems my preorder of FFXIII has been sent out today :)

Kairi_Keyblade

HSC
I'd have to say that the best FF game I ever played was Crisis Core. The DMW was a little shaky, but it was alright. I just thought it was funny seeing Cloud get knocked over so many times XDD

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Gf and I are FF fans. I preordered 13 from JB Hifi for collectors edn. She bought me the FF8 strategy guide which I wished I had bought back in the day for Valentines Day this year and similarly I bought her the FF7 and FF7AC piano score books from Japan.

My fave FF game is still FF8.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Gf and I are FF fans. I preordered 13 from JB Hifi for collectors edn. She bought me the FF8 strategy guide which I wished I had bought back in the day for Valentines Day this year and similarly I bought her the FF7 and FF7AC piano score books from Japan.

My fave FF game is still FF8.
I preordered FFXIII standard edition from GAME back in January. I have to say, FFXIII CE doesnt do it for me? $30 more for some pretty art cards and a cd?

I spent that money on a Collector's Edition guide from www.dvd.co.uk

FFVIII was also my favourite FF as it was my first and introduced me to RPGs.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I preordered FFXIII standard edition from GAME back in January. I have to say, FFXIII CE doesnt do it for me? $30 more for some pretty art cards and a cd?

I spent that money on a Collector's Edition guide from www.dvd.co.uk

FFVIII was also my favourite FF as it was my first and introduced me to RPGs.
It's more because now that we're older (and have disposable income to spare), we look back and think SHIATE we should've bought all those things back when we were younger and things weren't artificially inflated in price (e.g. Griever ring, Gunblade necklace, etc)... heck, even FF8 which I bought (several copies of) for $30-40 (Platinum range) are now worth double or triple this depending if you buy from eBay or a store (i.e. Gametraders). The strategy guide is also something which has gone up in price/value too.

Crazy.

But I'll probably end up getting the collectors edition guide or something if I like the game but in all honesty I've been a bit bored of FF since I don't usually have much time to commit to it and unless the game is exciting, I get bored of training/levelling up my characters. But we'll wait and see how things go next wk.

ps. Not a fan of GAME. I preordered Forza3 CE from the retail store and asked them before I paid "Is it possible to get it delivered since I don't live near here?" and "Is this going to be the best price?"...to which they say no and yes respectively. Lo and behold, I later find out GAME online does deliver, and accepts preorders AND offers a much cheaper price than the retail store. Not impressed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)