Muslim leader wants elements of sharia in Australia - SMH 08MARCH2010 (1 Viewer)

Sadiah

HSC
To the article..

I personally disagree with it as well, because it isn't fair at all to only have Shari'a law recognised, when Australia is a multicultural society and has people of other religions living in it. The decision would be biased and prejudiced, I reckon.

&& if however this does happen, Muslisms no doubt would have a lot of shyt to face by the public. :D

moe_omran

HSC
also,
You might find 'beat' replaced with 'chastise' or something else in western friendly qurans written by people who don't want you to know the truth.
the word, if you want to look it up, is admonish. not beat or chastise.

2009 Arab Human Development Report Arab Human Development Reports: Home -

And people think Israel is worse, haha.
the "arab report" is Made is texas, you idiot. Do a whois, you'll see so. an american reporting on arab human development? that's stuffed up.

israel isn't worse? Doing this to innocent people is not worse?
First two images, all i typed was israel on google images.

so shut up, and do not feed people with your lies!

I Agree with you man, being a muslim i understand it, and can see how good it is. But this... isnt our country lol, so i think we should shut the fuck up, study hard and get a good job here lol.
i'm sorry, but i was born here, and this IS my country, under australian law. so you can stfu if you want, while i try to IMPROVE my country while i live here. And improve is definitely the word, not take over, like some random noob who's going to flame me.

Last edited:

moe_omran

HSC
Moe, so was i you retard, doesnt make either of us australian, stop pretending you are. Just because legally you are, you still look like an arab, and you wont ever be accepted as an australian by the public. Grow up.
Why the fuck are you showing us those pictures, we already know Israel are fucking monsters and a duplicate of the Nazi's.
If legally i am, and i speak English, then i am, whether anyone likes it or not. Accepted by the public or not, the law is unbiased. This means, i should be able to help improve the law as much as i want. (law majors, back me up here :uhhuh: )

The pictures was for the guy, Bereie, who said "and we thought Israel was bad..."

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You burn in hell if you don't follow Shariah, they're just trying to help you m8s.

moe_omran

HSC
Nice name there, bogans. It really proves that you are automatically ignorant, biased and racist, and you wear it with pride. You, sirs, shame Political Australia.
If you got out of your bogan holes, you'd realise that:
1. Australia is a multicultural country
2. Australia couldn't survive without immigrants. We did not just come here, but we got an invitation. Not for assimilation, but for integration. (and i just realised, that rhymed, wtf)

So i do live by "your" culture. the multicultural society. Or what culture? pauline hanson, with the IQ of a dung beetle? and your steak and chips and meat pies 365 days a year? Nice "culture".

moe_omran

HSC
Can people FUCK OFF with this Islamification bullshit.

Western culture > *

Freedom
Free Speech
Property Rights
Education

Etc.

Western society is better than every other society. Fact.

Fuck OFF
show one proper example that Dr. Matthews is ruining one of those cultures, by implementing SOME laws that Parliament likes/favours.

moe_omran

HSC
once again, proof, or your post is rendered useless. I have spoken many times and been to many of Dr. Matthews' lectures, and to this day, i have not seen him shout (at all) or have a seizure. Therefore, your "insane rantings of an epileptic" phrase is false, without proof that he is.

I am part of the generation you speak of. So i should have a say, and you should have yours; and the most decent will win. So far, all i've seen from you is abuse.

EDIT: Going to sleep. I have not backed off, merely will reply later. tc

Bereie

HSC
also,

the word, if you want to look it up, is admonish. not beat or chastise.
Admonish and beat, read it again.

the "arab report" is Made is texas, you idiot. Do a whois, you'll see so. an american reporting on arab human development? that's stuffed up.
Settle down buddy.
Arab Human Development Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's written by Arabs for the UN. A whois can't tell you anything about the organization.

israel isn't worse? Doing this to innocent people is not worse?
First two images, all i typed was israel on google images.

so shut up, and do not feed people with your lies!
I don't care.

website made by the same danish guy who spoke against muslims in parliament. nice, looking at a danish site for arab texts.

Lol what no it isn't.
http://community.al-quran.info/content/About.aspx

Either way the translations are correct.

Israel = better than the Islamic word.

Palestinians = war mongers.

Islam = shit.

Last edited:

Scorch

HSC
Quite frankly this debate isn't about Christianity vs. Islam but should be about Religion vs. Secularism.

As I said before, we have enough problems with people using retarded, violent Bronze Age nonsense to discriminate against people in this country without fucking up the situation more by trying to make their retarded, violent 7th century nonsense into law.

Bereie

HSC
It should be about The future of humanity vs. Islam. Judaism has liberal movements and the majority of Jews in Australia wouldn't want to turn us into a theocracy, I'd say it's about the same with Christianity. Not so with Islam.

Essjaybee

HSC
show one proper example that Dr. Matthews is ruining one of those cultures, by implementing SOME laws that Parliament likes/favours.
The named example is that the exhusband of a woman who remarries has the ultimate decision in whether or not the children will live with the new husband or not. Australian family law's paramount belief is the "best interests of the child" takes precedence. If the new husband is in any way harmful to the children, there are avenues available to prevent this happening.

Im sorry if I'm interpreting this wrong and correct me if I am, but this law goes against the western societies' belief that men and women are equal under the law - unless of course you can prove under sharia law a woman can have the "ultimate decision" in a matter regarding her ex-husband and his new wife.

The only purpose I can see this law in serving is to further complicate matters, use up more court time and resources in fighting against controlling, bitter men who force their ex-wives to have to choose between their children and ever remarrying.

Grape juice

HSC
shyte. has rudd govt said anything bout this article?

It has to be of "red alert" priority.

Now if the muslim leader wants elements of the sharia law in australia, then, a buddhist monk should too have equal rights to contest for a "buddhist-way-of-life" implemented in australia's law, and so on...

then.. there will be a massive upheaval of tension between religious groups, the govt will then get into deep shit if they're unable to keep australia peaceful. next thing, civil war. (at least thats how i see it).

Bottom line::... causes more shit and chaos. bad idea. ww3 is imminent.

Scorch

HSC
The Quran is the collected insane rantings of an epileptic who people took a bit too seriously.
The Bible is the collected, insane rantings of some deluded cultists from Judea about some crackpot magician. Your point?

Durga

HSC
Equality of women. Why should the man get to decide over the women?

aussie-boy

HSC
So i do live by "your" culture. the multicultural society. Or what culture? pauline hanson, with the IQ of a dung beetle? and your steak and chips and meat pies 365 days a year? Nice "culture".
You've taken it way too far right there

How dare you make the implication that Anglo-Celtic Australia has no legitimate culture - this is testament to your complete and utter ignorance

You cannot "integrate" into a culture which you refuse to recognise the existence (and prevalence) of - nor can you improve it/add to it but only seek to replace it

And while you hold this view, you cannot call yourself a true Australian - regardless of what the law says

HSC
How are you? lol

Yeah silly idea. Stock standard (and completely reasonable) response is to say you live in our treehouse you abide by our treehouse rules. Only if the population, the entire population, agrees to adopt these laws should they become law.

And that will never happen because normal people realise that any Muslim who wants to introduce Sharia law is a fucked up moron who needs to fuck off back to Saudi Arabia where he can beat up his wife for not buttering his toast as much as he wants.

Doss cunt.

it's a misconception and stereotype that all muslims beat up their wives.... yes a lot of them do, but certainly not all. In fact, there are a lot of races that beat up their wives, especially aussies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)