Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (2 Viewers)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

Tony_Abbott

HSC
N/A
I do believe Bob McMullan(irons mp) is retiring in 2013, Iron(I don't think I'm yet worthy to use his real name) will likely be hitting full stride by then; the timing is too perfect to be a coincidence.
Ah, old Bobby.

I hate that cunt.

Tony_Abbott

HSC
N/A
Anyhow, I best be back to slaying old Ruddy boy.

Don't forget, vote for me.

Lentern

HSC
Didn't he move to Melbourne or Sydney?

iron, come back :shy:
I wouldn't know, I do not move in such exalted circles as to know Iron's whereabouts.

I miss him scolding me for being a second rate catholic.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't know, I do not move in such exalted circles as to know Iron's whereabouts.

I miss him scolding me for being a second rate catholic.
we sent each other Christmas cards, so if he still lives in Canberra then i still have his exact location ~stalkerish~

i miss his love :(

Lentern

HSC
we sent each other Christmas cards, so if he still lives in Canberra then i still have his exact location ~stalkerish~

i miss his love :(
All this Iron talk is tempting me to put Thatcher as my avatar as a tribute.

Lauchlan

HSC
G'Day fellow Australians,

It's pleasing to see our young generation so interested in politics; the future of our country looks promising if all our young minds are as switched on as yours. I'm confident with your support, we'll defeat Rudd and put an end to his destructive run. His policies have brought this proud country to its knees, and I would love to give it a hand up with your support.

Vote 1: Tony Abbott.
ummmmm..... is this Tony Abbott? because if it isnt, then that comment is pretty pathetic.

Lauchlan

HSC
You are relatively new here and should know two things. First is that I was for a long time a vehement defender of Nathan Rees and Morris Iemma. The witch however is one bridge too far for me to cross, not because of how she governs but because of the factionalism and the corruption within the ALP which she so happily exploits and embraces to serve her own ambitions.

Secondly the previous DP was of Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen, a national party QLD Premier who amongst other shockingly right wing things engineered the 1975 constitutional crisis by exploiting the death of a labor senator. My DP's have always been not of politicians I'd vote for but who I think pursue the effective tact, in other words "the electable politicians". As such I have had as previous DP's Foreign Minister Stephen Smith, Former state minister Carl Scully, Peter Costello, Bill Shorten(parliamentary secretary for disabilities), Brendan Nelson and Tanya Plibersek.
any reason why?

Lauchlan

HSC
As a devout Christian, I believe only those who subscribe to the teachings of Judaism will go to hell.
good for you.....

so "tony" can you answer these questions:

how is your alternative hospital plan better than rudd's?
how will you act if elected on education?

boganxcore

HSC
marathons and runs mean absolutely nothing - he could be a fat piece of shit and i would still hate him equally.
tony abbott will tear you face off and shit down your throat

how does that make you feel

Lauchlan

HSC
tony abbott will tear you face off and shit down your throat

how does that make you feel
it doesnt make me feel any emotion other than the same hatred of abbott i have.

fat or just a skinny prick, i hate him nonetheless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)