Whats 'hot' for you? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
A girl with a cute smile that smiles alot :)

nice eyes are good too
Hmm... wat are 'nice eyes' to you Gedi?

lol does that mean a certain colour ... ? Or just those type of eyes that you can look into and almost get lost in... *cliche much?* ?

brendroid

HSC
A girl with a nice smile and eyes is great. Good looks is nice too. But personality is great ^^ a girl who you can sit down and talk to and know that they could talk back to you, and is generally great to be around, a girl who can lighten up your day even if it's been rather bad.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
A girl with a nice smile and eyes is great. Good looks is nice too. But personality is great ^^ a girl who you can sit down and talk to and know that they could talk back to you, and is generally great to be around, a girl who can lighten up your day even if it's been rather bad.
baby i fit your criteria

amirite

HSC
fit legs

tan

funny - only met one chick who makes me lol and its the one im working on

Gedi-Master

HSC
Hmm... wat are 'nice eyes' to you Gedi?

lol does that mean a certain colour ... ? Or just those type of eyes that you can look into and almost get lost in... *cliche much?* ?
no certain colour, yeah definitely the type of eyes that you can look into and get lost in, then feel weird inside and get scared then glance away :eek: :shy::eek:

but in the end, its all about who she is on the inside, so personality is all that matters, eyes that can almost get u lost and a nice smile r only preferences

:)

William kamel

HSC
doesn't that contradict what you said last time?

- something about looking for a personality that consists of being gay?
Come to the Bronx bruder, we'll show you to the chop dick off, that's where Gay people are cured from their gayness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)