Careers Expo (1 Viewer)

Kralex

HSC
Yeah, you can get all the undergrad 2011 booklets and there are companies there handing out their traineeship stuff/booklets.

You just have to walk through a billion people not familiar with the left side/right side walking pattern.

Guesss

HSC
is it worth going?
yes !

edit: It honestly was very useful and we got heaps of freebies incl 1 year free roadside assistance from the NRMA :) lol The seminars i went to were great ... really helpful [minus the mathematics one by the BOS] ... food wasnt TOO great, but meh we ate at central anyway ...

It was overall a 9/10 day i think ... Weather was fine too :p

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
Yeah, you can get all the undergrad 2011 booklets and there are companies there handing out their traineeship stuff/booklets.

You just have to walk through a billion people not familiar with the left side/right side walking pattern.
OMG haha yur sig... that was on one of the brochures i got today OMG :lol: haha cute.

Guesss

HSC
lmao shuu shady my sxc bruthaa from another mutha :p lol jks

OMG i still gtta reply to yur PM :)

edit: I saw yu today ;)

shady145

Banned
HSC
lmao shuu shady my sxc bruthaa from another mutha :p lol jks

OMG i still gtta reply to yur PM :)

edit: I saw yu today ;)
lol in a happy mood?

oh rlly, it must have been in between 12 and 4 in the morning because thats the only time i went outside today :p

Guesss

HSC
hehe yeh y not? :p lol.

:( Fine, i DIDNT see yu... i lied.

lol. Yu shud come to the expo for lunch [lol at the Tea House - yu dont pay entry there].... if yu have nuufing better to do wif life?!

Guesss

HSC
Yeh they did, lol i read it this arvo on the train back home and lol'd wen i saw it again.

hehe i noe. :p

lol anyways...

KWANNIE

HSC
It wasn't that helpful unless you don't have a good idea of what you'de like to go
Information about Universities are all accessible online and the seminars were really general since the audience was years 10,11 and 12

It was a fun day however, if you're looking for a day to relax and get freebies then you should go

wrecking

derp.
HSC
going on sunday. got a free pass from smh subscription so might as well haha

Deceptions

HSC
it wasnt that great
i went on saturday
got anoyed by that nrma chik trying to give me insurance :S

i love to act

HSC
I thought it was great. I got a heap of undergraduate books, and the people at each stand were really informative - especially the girl from Uni of Canberra and the guy from International film school (?). They pretty much told me everything about the schools. The seminars were also really interesting, even though I didn't go to many.

Did anybody else get those BOS little picture things saying 'HSC Zone' and
'Do not disturb, studying for the HSC'?Haha, they were so hilariously lame, my friend and I couldn't stop laughing.

Overall, it was a great day .... except for the weather.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)