Wollongong - bogan capital of the country? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, she may have poked her eye out or something. I said I haven't seen her in two years.

Though last time I checked her Facebook page - an hour ago - she still had two eyes.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
slyhunter said:
Well finally something of normality for you Shadow!
Well, almost:

Shadowdude said:
I checked her Facebook page - an hour ago - and I think I've checked her page around six times today.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Err... actually, she's not my Facebook friend and I think I've checked her page around six times today.

It's because her photo albums are visible and I can just help loading up a picture and staring into her perfect, dark brown eyes that mesmerise me to this day. They are on first glance - kind eyes that point to a friendly, happy, joyful girl but then there's also that hint of... more adult stuff. Which intrigues me of course.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I withdraw my comment. =P

Edit: Um, how long do you stare at them for Shadow?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Two minutes at a time.

What do I imagine.. well, I imagine her and myself sitting on a couch together and watching TV. Jeopardy, actually and I'd be there with my Coryat sheet notating the clue they are on - whether I got it right or not. And then because she did French in the HSC, a French category would go on and she'd just tease me by sweeping the category while I can only put dots on my Coryat sheet... and then she'd smile at me.

Otherwise, my fondest one is that she and I would be walking in a park and her hair would be tussled by the wind and we'd be holding hands as we walk down the pathway - and she'd smile at me as she looked across at me. And I'd smile back and then we'd continue walking and in the end we'd end up sitting on one of the park benches and just talk for hours and hours on anything and everything, with a smile on her face.

She was the inspiration for Sophie Meredith-Robbins in my EX2 story - and I love how I got a Band E4 in that because I really felt that when I was talking about Sophie - the main character, I wasn't trying to come up with some random figment of my imagination to make this fictional character. I modelled Sophie on... her. And that's what made writing for that subject bearable and fun. I'd always refer to these daydreams I had and just write about them...

That probably makes me crazy but hey, it got results =P

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
shire is bogan. i was at engadine aldi wtih dad getting milk and yoghurt and there was this bogan guy in front of us, and he was like so bogan.

i sometimes forget how bogan the shire is because i dont go out much.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, like boxxy!

But... facial structure is a bit different. I can't go into specifics unfortunately.

But close enough. She's like boxxy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, I'd say she's more a Boxxy than a... whoever that is. Gomez?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)