How long does it take you to and from school? (1 Viewer)

How long does it take you to get to school?

• Total voters

workharder

HSC
Term 1: Wake up at 5:45 am, Leave home at 6:45 am. Take train for 40 minutes, arrive at location at 7:25 am. Take bus for 20 minutes, arrive at location at 7:45 am. Walk for 5 minutes. 7:50 am.

Term 2: Wake up at 6:15 am, Leave home at 7:10 am. Take train for 40 minutes, arrive at location at 7:50 am. Take bus for 20 minutes, arrive at location at 8:10 am. Walk for 5 minutes. 8:15 am.

Term 3: Wake up at 6:40 am, Leave home at 7:40 am. Take train for 40 minutes, arrive at location at 8:20 am. Take bus for 20 minutes, arrive at location at 8:40 am. Walk for 5 minutes. 8:45 am.
what do u do on the train/bus?

Gigacube

HSC
What makes you think I do mathematics at 1? My mum has to wake me up. I can never get up these days.
You're on BOS up until midnight sometimes. I wake up around the same time as you but I try to start sleeping at 11PM. I usually end up sleeping at midnight.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
what do u do on the train/bus?

Is my answer wrong?

Choice 1: Get my calculator and try doing mathematics sums in my head and verifying them.

Choice 2: Do my homework.

Choice 3: Harder integration sums in my head.

Choice 4: When there is no space (Thank you transport minister), I sit there and ponder about what I would like to do in the near future.

Choice 5: Think of quotes or maths jokes.

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Choice 1: Get my calculator and try doing mathematics sums in my head and verifying them.

Choice 2: Do my homework.

Choice 3: Harder integration sums in my head.

Choice 4: When there is no space (Thank you transport minister), I sit there and ponder about what I would like to do in the near future.

Choice 5: Think of quotes or maths jokes.
So you don't masturbate?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I have a 15 minute walk. :) Nice and close to school, yet still have a bit of distance. It's great. n_n
Lucky human. If only Spiral lived close to school. I have to walk through the endless subway tunnel!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)