This Check-out chick... (2 Viewers)

OKAwesome

HSC
N/A
Dear BOS,

In the past month or so i've been to my local woolies a few times. The first time there was this check-out girl who kept smiling at me as she was scanning my groceries etc. It was pretty busy so i didnt even consider the possibility of chatting her up at the time. The second time round (about a week later) she saw me walk into woolies and pick up some stuff and as i made my way to the check out she smiled at me and tried to be the one to scan my items. I didnt happen as i got directed to someone else. The third time round i made sure that i would chat her up and maybe get to speak to her abit. As i got to the check out - she was there to scan my groceries. However, she did not smile at me or anything. For some reason i got offput by this and ended up not talking to her.

You girls confuse the crap outta me!!!

GIRLS can you explain !?!?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
She's playing hard to get

Just force your dick in her and she'll know you're alpha and she'll love you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear BOS,

In the past month or so i've been to my local woolies a few times. The first time there was this check-out girl who kept smiling at me as she was scanning my groceries etc. It was pretty busy so i didnt even consider the possibility of chatting her up at the time. The second time round (about a week later) she saw me walk into woolies and pick up some stuff and as i made my way to the check out she smiled at me and tried to be the one to scan my items. I didnt happen as i got directed to someone else. The third time round i made sure that i would chat her up and maybe get to speak to her abit. As i got to the check out - she was there to scan my groceries. However, she did not smile at me or anything. For some reason i got offput by this and ended up not talking to her.

You girls confuse the crap outta me!!!

GIRLS can you explain !?!?
Obviously she's in the middle of her menstrual cycle and not in the mood to smile. You would be pretty annoyed too if you had a monthly bleed.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Buy a pack of condoms and put a post-it on the pack of something.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
hav u considered its her job to appear pleasant to customers?

if u still think shes into u do wat lolsmith mentioned

Garygaz

HSC
buy 10, 2kg packets of dog food and lubricant, then walk up to the counter, do not break eye contact and attempt a creepy smile the whole time. women love the unexpected, she will laugh, you will fall in love and live happily ever after

anne1010

HSC
a girl smiles at you...youre in!
my advice would be to wait around at the shops till she finishes her shift. then follow her to her car but make sure she doesnt see you. follow her home. she'll think youre so romantic.

stereoheart

HSC
Maybe because you didnt talk to her she didnt think u were interested
go back and talk to her this time.

thoth1

Banned
HSC
a girl smiles at you...youre in!
my advice would be to wait around at the shops till she finishes her shift. then follow her to her car but make sure she doesnt see you. follow her home. she'll think youre so romantic.
lol.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i cracked at some of the responses lol

yeah condoms with a post it with your phone number would be good

or just smash her box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)