Taking a gap year for Medicine? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Wow that's fail. Sometimes people miss simple things which point them in the right direction but they refuse to take them onboard and just go along with a simpler diagnosis. Miliary TB is deadly :( good thing you're good one.
Yep, and then my brother got it off me despite being vaccinated for it. Strange but, yeah. Then they made everyone in my family go on meds for 3 months

I generally hate doctors
You won't hate me :p One day...

Medman

HSC
Yep, and then my brother got it off me despite being vaccinated for it. Strange but, yeah. Then they made everyone in my family go on meds for 3 months
You won't hate me :p One day...
Vaccines aren't 100% effective especially against TB. It probably works less than 50% of the time.

I generally hate doctors
Why?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Vaccines aren't 100% effective especially against TB. It probably works less than 50% of the time.

Why?
I know they're not 100% effective, I guess he was just one of the rare cases.
I've been vaccinated against the chickenpox, hopefully I don't get it. Lol.

Kymren

HSC
My careers advisor has advised that no one in my year takes a gap year next year because university prices are set the go up. She was advised by Newcastle university to advise us not to have a gap year as it could cost us a lot more money. at the moment most universities have said that if we enrol for next year we will only pay the old prices, they haven't confirmed this for the entire course, but the first year will be the old prices.

bangladesh

HSC
My careers advisor has advised that no one in my year takes a gap year next year because university prices are set the go up. She was advised by Newcastle university to advise us not to have a gap year as it could cost us a lot more money. at the moment most universities have said that if we enrol for next year we will only pay the old prices, they haven't confirmed this for the entire course, but the first year will be the old prices.

spot on.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
doesn't everything go to hecs anyways?

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
lol.. you still have to pay it back u idiot
what fgt? I will own you.

yeah I know you will have to pay it back but it's not like the goverment sends you one invoice pls pay $250K by next thursday, thx

Medman

HSC
what fgt? I will own you.

yeah I know you will have to pay it back but it's not like the goverment sends you one invoice pls pay $250K by next thursday, thx
You haven't been reading the news have you? But the Government has changed their view on the issue of indexation. Not sure how it will work out for transfers but at this point in time university fees look like they won't be deregulated.

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
You haven't been reading the news have you? But the Government has changed their view on the issue of indexation. Not sure how it will work out for transfers but at this point in time university fees look like they won't be deregulated.
does it affect engineering?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
To OP, if you want a gap year then go for it.
here is one success story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhh_fcKv8qw
Matrix Graduate Prema Majumder explains all about taking a gap year at the Matrix HSC & Careers Open Day. Prema scored an ATAR of 99.65 and graduated from Sydney Girls High School in 2012.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)