Should Muslims integrate to the Australian way of life? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslims integrate to the Australian way of life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
I didn't say Pew was, sources like Policy Exchange are recognised as right wing. And even then, since when have we regarded opinion polls as a representation of the majority? You're linking a website which is only going to present us with information which reinforces its own beliefs and ideology. Not presenting both sides.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
well then you're an idiot
You obviously don't support their right to protest nor freedom of speech, you don't support their right to religion and would discriminate, you want to curb immigration based on race and religion. That pretty much makes it an unaustralian value of a liberal democracy.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You obviously don't support their right to protest nor freedom of speech, you don't support their right to religion and would discriminate, you want to curb immigration based on race and religion. That pretty much makes it an unaustralian value of a liberal democracy.
Even with all that being true, I still support australian rule of law than most muslims. Which was the point i was responding to.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
is there anything stupider than being a rabid zionist AND having a near-sexual love of muslims?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I didn't say Pew was, sources like Policy Exchange are recognised as right wing.
Okay, so what? Does that mean it's automatically wrong? Do you have an actual objection to their methodology or are you just being a shithead?

If an Islamic institute published research that backed up your views, would you take issue with its lack of neutrality? Probably not.

and even then, since when have we regarded opinion polls as a representation of the majority?
Do you know how opinion polls work?

Do you know what, for example, random sampling means? P-values? Anything?

You're linking a website which is only going to present us with information which reinforces its own beliefs and ideology. Not presenting both sides.
The results of the polls are the results of the polls. The polls weren't carried out by the website so the website's ideology is irrelevant. Even if the website has an unfair ideological bias, it doesn't change the results of the polls.

Does the fact that he didn't post polls that contradict the findings of the polls on there (if such polls even exist) mean that's he being unfair?

If your narrative were true these polls shouldn't exist.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Muslim people are just as Australian as any of you bigots.
Right, and white people can be just as nationally arab as a muslim can too? White people born in africa are just as african as anyone with dark skin and curly hair?

But being called a bigot by a muslim, top kek.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Right, and white people can be just as nationally arab as a muslim can too? White people born in africa are just as african as anyone with dark skin and curly hair?

But being called a bigot by a muslim, top kek.
How do you he/she is a Muslim?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Australian is not a race, it's a nationality. The only Australian race is Indigenous Australian, i.e. also not white people. In case you forgot white people travelled to this land too.
african is not a race its a nationality

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if muslims were good for a country, the middle east wouldn't be a shit hole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)