Is this allowed in your school ? (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Literally ppl come to my school in fkin jeans and tees...smh

Drsoccerball

HSC
Actually its real. We were also forced to tuck in our shirts, but since we are year 12's now... #thuglife
LOL at assembly when they make us take of our jacket just to make sure were wearing a tie

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Solid derail guys
Say WOT?

Couldn't you get the reference that the pope once had a beard as well, maybe not, I don't know...

Users who derailed: Ekman

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HSC
What a derail. T'was just giving a silverlining to being in a strict school

My school has a uniform code and do carry out consequences but people sneak pass it

Drsoccerball

HSC
What a derail. T'was just giving a silverlining to being in a strict school

My school has a uniform code and do carry out consequences but people sneak pass it
Ekman told me to say this i swear ahahah : Do you like whales? because were going to hump-back at my place

keepLooking

HSC
Just put on a turban and see what they can do about your beard. Chuck a "i got converted" excuse. /s

In all seriousness, just shave bro.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Just put on a turban and see what they can do about your beard. Chuck a "i got converted" excuse. /s

In all seriousness, just shave bro.
LOL i wanted to reply to this but ekman would tell me off talking about his bs "privacy"

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Ekman told me to say this i swear ahahah : Do you like whales? because were going to hump-back at my place
Too cringe-worthy

You have to be more smooth with the ladies: Is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants

Ekman

HSC
Too cringe-worthy

You have to be more smooth with the ladies: Is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants
Its not cringe-worthy when you hear him say it irl. He is willing to say it in front of guys, but the moment we tell him to say it to a girl, he backs out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)