2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Quick question:
What do you guys think about the Student's guide to Hsc Physics?
Is it a reliable source to work with?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Quick question:
What do you guys think about the Student's guide to Hsc Physics?
Is it a reliable source to work with?
i think you already know my opinion on it but yeah is relly good (still requires supplementation though, also chem version is bad)

StudiousStudent

HSC
I don't like it when it rains because it's good writing weather. And I'm too lazy to write atm and it's making me feel guilty.

I just want to binge watch Banshee.

StudiousStudent

HSC
what you up to? season 3 is a motherfucker
I'm 3 episodes into season 3. Farr out Starr is shining.
Best part so far is when they're in that fat mans truck, and they're electrocuting Hood & he grabs the grubs hand and he gets electrocuted - Love his exit ahaha. I'm loving Rebecca and that psycho in the bow tie - I'm so hoping they'll hook up.

Bestintheworld

HSC
How I hate maths. As soon as I start doing any maths at all, I feel like procrastinating and start getting lazy as fk. It shows on my results :p

StudiousStudent

HSC
Received an email from my ancient teacher today. I sent her my draft and she replied saying it was nearly worth 100%. So I was like, well tell me where to rectify it so I can obtain that 100%.

I am currently ranked the same as this other hag in my ancient class, we've been at war ever since she called me 4 letter word starting with s on the first day of year 7, because I unknowingly befriended the guy she liked (still best franns).

I'd love her to be behind my rear ;)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Received an email from my ancient teacher today. I sent her my draft and she replied saying it was nearly worth 100%. So I was like, well tell me where to rectify it so I can obtain that 100%.

I am currently ranked the same as this other hag in my ancient class, we've been at war ever since she called me 4 letter word starting with s on the first day of year 7, because I unknowingly befriended the guy she liked (still best franns).

someone can't handle the fact that guys can have girls as reg. friends instead of romantic partner(s)....

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Oh, I have an idea.

Get her this printed on a t-shirt as a present.

StudiousStudent

HSC
someone can't handle the fact that guys can have girls as reg. friends instead of romantic partner(s)....
Isn't that bizarre though? No one owns anyone, so why be possessive of someone you've probably never even spoken to?

He is one of my best friends because he's not petty like that. And if this girl wasn't such a B, he'd probably be her friend too because he's a nice guy that gets on with most* people.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Isn't that bizarre though? No one owns anyone, so why be possessive of someone you've probably never even spoken to?

He is one of my best friends because he's not petty like that. And if this girl wasn't such a B, he'd probably be her friend too because he's a nice guy that gets on with most* people.
idk, I guess some people aren't equipped to deal with (certain aspects of) reality.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

I spent like 15 mins trying to work out the word lol

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
imo the most common reason a guy is friends a girl is because he is attracted to them on some level - he mightn't be willing or wanting to act on it, but it's still there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)