314 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Yes please that would be fantastic! Do you need my email? Okay thankyou I will try and do that!
  2. View Conversation
    I hate the totalitarian question, I find it extremely difficult. I would love it to be the political, economic and social issues question but that was the Catholic Trial and the Independent Trial question - can they make it the HSC question still? Do you have an advice, seeing that modern is on tuesday, on how to remember so much information and be prepared to answer any question??? I definetly will let you know my results - fingers crossed they are results I will be proud of !
  3. View Conversation
    Thats fine! I am so greatful for your help because my marks have gone up by around 20% ! Can I ask what your predictions for Germany and Conflict in Indochina are this year?
  4. View Conversation
    Well I did quite well in my trials so I'm feeling reasonably confident in my essay writing ability but our teacher hasn't really taught us much about Nazism (anything past Weimar) and Conflict in Indochina is also very new to me so I am kind of nervous for that
  5. View Conversation
    Quick question - if the personality question asks for THREE events in Albert Speer's life. Which three should I choose:
    Early Work for Nazis? First Architect of the Reich? Germania? Armaments and Munitions?
  6. View Conversation
    Hi enoilgam! I am considering Notre Dame to study Arts/ Literature in 2016. Do you recommend it?
  7. View Conversation
    This is long overdue. But congrats on 10K posts.
  8. View Conversation
    Hey enoilgram,

Just wondering what are your predicitions for the modern history 2014 hsc exam? Specifically for Germany, Albert Speer and Conflict in Europe. Im asking because I remember seeing you predict a 2013 germany question in a thread this time last year (the great depression one).

Also thanks for answering my pms throughout the year on help for modern! Your replies have been very helpful!
  9. View Conversation
    pm
  10. View Conversation
    Have you got any notes (or link me) to any notes for related texts for belonging??? Im thinking of picking the Breakfast Club but im still open to other options that is easy to write for !! Thanks so much
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 314
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
About enoilgam

Basic Information

About enoilgam
High School Graduation:
Academic Programme:
Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce
Educational Institution:
University of Notre Dame
Political Views:
N/A
Favourite TV Shows:
Law and Order SVU, Cold Case, Third Watch, House, Homicide: Life on the Street, The West Wing, ER, NYPD Blue, The FBI Files, The Shield, Modern Family
Future Plans:
N/A
Industry Interests:
Healthcare/Medical, Legal

Signature

Moderator: Modern History, Legal Studies, Studies of Religion (SOR), Commerce/Business and The University of Notre Dame Australia

Essay Guides:
- Modern History
- Legal Studies
-
Ex-HSC Student (2010) ****
Advanced English l Maths 2U l Economics l Legal Studies l Modern History l Studies of Religion I

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
12 Jun 2017 11:18 PM
General Information
Last Activity
Yesterday 11:43 PM

68 Friends