How to space out what i study?? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Dud, everytime i study i always focus rlly hard on the thing thats upcoming and then forget all of my other subjects (this predom happens w math) and then frick at least 1 of these subjects up a term. How do i manage my time so that id be balancing everything out bc istfg ive watch all those ali abdaal vids and those justin sung tutorials but i eventually just forget the techniques in like 2 days and im fking back to square one :( . can some1 plsgive me advice

kkk579

hello
HSC
Dud, everytime i study i always focus rlly hard on the thing thats upcoming and then forget all of my other subjects (this predom happens w math) and then frick at least 1 of these subjects up a term. How do i manage my time so that id be balancing everything out bc istfg ive watch all those ali abdaal vids and those justin sung tutorials but i eventually just forget the techniques in like 2 days and im fking back to square one :( . can some1 plsgive me advice
Tbh i realised that i rarely ever study multiple subjects at one time. For example if i have a chem and physics exam at same time, id usually do all the prac qs for chem in a couple days span and once thats done ill do physics but never like a bit of each per day

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
my mate got his course his for like 10 bucks off someone. it’s so ass
yeah I agree, I joined something similar last year by one of the other YouTubers. Whilst I did find it helpful and I do see merit in it, it definitely isn’t easy to understand or pickup. As you said, it also probably is a little pricey for what it’s worth, given what’s already online and free.

connections were helpful too

aqwerty13402

HSC
BIGGEST LIFE SAVER for me is scheduling my time. Especially during exam blocks. During exam blocks i block out time like this: 1714207052159.png
Which makes sure I have enough time during the week. or if you don't want to do it so far in advance, just open a notepad and do something like this:
10am-11am = MATHS
11:30-12:30 = ANCIENT
1-2 = BIOLOGY
etc

makes you a lot more aware of how evenly you are distributing your study

hafsah_

HSC
BIGGEST LIFE SAVER for me is scheduling my time. Especially during exam blocks. During exam blocks i block out time like this: View attachment 42993
Which makes sure I have enough time during the week. or if you don't want to do it so far in advance, just open a notepad and do something like this:
10am-11am = MATHS
1-2 = BIOLOGY
etc

What's the app or website you're using for that ^^

kkk579

hello
HSC
BIGGEST LIFE SAVER for me is scheduling my time. Especially during exam blocks. During exam blocks i block out time like this: View attachment 42993
10am-11am = MATHS
1-2 = BIOLOGY
etc

u dont eat dinner on some days??

souli

HSC
10am-11am = MATHS
1-2 = BIOLOGY
etc

where did you design this?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
10am-11am = MATHS
1-2 = BIOLOGY
etc

brodie i did this in yr9 and burnt tf out. its too hard to make a hard plan for everyday as we have commitments dawg and they always come at ungodly times when u realise - completely fks the system or 'blocking' ur referring to. Ur better off doing a timer or pref a stopwatch to calculate exactly how much you studied throughout the day. imo asw tho like u should base this on a to do list not by how much time you studied.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)